Downsize from I'coo Infinity and Mac Twin Traveller to P& T?

Ok, what do you think of downsizing and getting 1 & 2 seater stroller? I also have a dbl valco with toddler seat also.

These strollers are for my daycare and get quite a bit of use, especially the valco! The Infinity is too wide to keep in my trunk at all times so I have been thinking of getting a Quest or similar to keep in there with the double Mac. Then I'd have a single and double.

I :love:LOVE:love: my strollers but am thinking it might be good to sell them and get a P & T. Then I'd have a stroller that I can convert to my needs. It would take up about the same room as a double and single Mac I'm guessing. Not a huge concern though.

WWYD?

Which P & T model would you recommend also? I would be buying used.

ADS

seamonkeys

I do love my P&T! I love that it's a double the size of a single! But I am also getting a Baby Jogger City Mini Single. I love the canopy! That's got to be the only downfall of the P&T - canopy sucks! I had to buy a bigger shade to go over the top.

But you might want to check out the fold in person, as it is pretty bulky still. Might not be any smaller than your Infinity.

If you get it, I'd get the Sport model. I think the classic is cheaper and like the original E3 model. I have the E3 and it works fine, but I still envy those with the Sport. Again, if you can, check them out in person.

What is the reason to go for the Sport model? All I remember is that it has a reclining doubles seat, I think.
I doubt the weight limit will be an issue for us, so I'm not worried about that. I hope I can check it out. I had played with one a little bit over a year ago at my USA Baby, but they closed in January. I am so deprived now! My bru doesn't carry it either. They have crappy double strollers, 'cept for the peg.

I am thinking this would be better than having a single and double in the car. The problem with the I'coo is that the frame is wide so it doesn't really fit wear/how it should.

seamonkeys

What is the reason to go for the Sport model? All I remember is that it has a reclining doubles seat, I think.
I doubt the weight limit will be an issue for us, so I'm not worried about that. I hope I can check it out. I had played with one a little bit over a year ago at my USA Baby, but they closed in January. I am so deprived now! My bru doesn't carry it either. They have crappy double strollers, 'cept for the peg.

I am thinking this would be better than having a single and double in the car. The problem with the I'coo is that the frame is wide so it doesn't really fit wear/how it should.

Don't think there a lot of differences, but I like the multiposition handlebar on the Sport! The recline on the back is useless once they are taller - they couldn't lean back because their head would hit the bar! I suppose if the price was substantially lower on the Classic, I would go for that......Okay, just checked and the Classic is about $100 cheaper!! And if you go through this site, you can get even cheaper with a rebate.

Jumanji

One downside to the P&T is the lack of storage space when there is someone in the lower seat. I had one for my kids. When I started my daycare I sold it and bought a Valco Twin w/ toddler seat. I just sold that too and downsized to a Mac Twin. I love the cargo space in the Mac Twin comparted to a Phil & Ted's. I also have a single umbrella stroller. I think it's called a Cosatto, nothing too fancy.

Jumanji
Wow, we've had the same strollers! I will never ever give up my valco twin with toddler seat! I use that pretty much daily. I love it to pieces! I don't fold it up ever, it just stays in the garage for going around town in.
I carry a SH with me for dc, so storage isn't a big problem. I am also wanting the larger wheels the P&T has.

2lilmonkeys
Thanks for looking that up for me!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC