Chicco Booster!

ADS

abacus2

Yay, they give a starting age of 4, not 3! It drives me nuts that booster manufacturers put 3 as the starting age; that's not even legal in TN!

barnmama25

Ahhh but they do make convertibles- in Europe! Of course its in Europe, where else where all the cool seats be.
***sulks back off into her corner in the States waiting for new seats to come out***

safeinthecar

Moderator - CPS Technician
I don't know what the hold up is on the Strada. I do know that Chicco was market testing a UK booster very similar to this one (armrests were a tad bit higher and there were no ventilation holes in the head portion) 4 years ago because they gave me one of the UK ones to try out. They never came out with the one I tested though.

I can tell you that I was very much in like with the test model I had. DD1 said it was very comfy and it positioned the belts very well.

ShumNum

Senior Community Member
Does anyone know if you have to use it as a backless at 40lbs? I'm thinking not...but if so, that would totally stink!

Kat_Momof3

I remember trying to find out the release date after it had been debuted and then we saw nothing for so long... and chicco acted like there was no such seat in the works.

Maybe now that it's on their site, we can get some info.

I remember I wanted that seat so badly, because of all the side protection and the widening knobs.

But now I have the Monterey, so I don't see ever getting the chicco one myself, unless the base is good and narrow... then, when Ruthie outgrows the Radian, I might get one as a spare.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC