whoohoo efta for $35

i'm so excited i just got an efta at walmart for $35. it has an april 08 manufacture so not great but awesome for the price. i needed a seat for my youngest for grandmas car. i was gonna sell out the $$$ for another ma but this is good with me.

ADS

zactayaus

Wow. That's great. I haven't been able to find any deals that were that good a my target (not like I need another seat:p), but for that price I would probably buy it anyway.

i checked target when everyone else seemed to find them and i found a marathon so i grabbed that. then i had to get diapers today and there in walmart was this efta just calling my name.

christineka

I wish I could find one. I'm trying to figure out ways to get a 40 pound 2 year old a hwh seat. The parents can barely afford the $10 to buy a backless booster and they have no headrests in the backseat locations in their vehicle. If only I could find some amazing deal I could buy the seat with my own money and give it to the boy... I keep checking my walmart and haven't seen any car seat on sale.

Mommy2Marcus

WOOT! That is SO awsome! I wish I would find an EFTA for $35 as I would SO buy it just b/c! I would more than likely wind up giving it to a friend! I LOVE my EFTA!

That is awseome!!!!!! I got an ETA at target for 33ish dollars earlier this month and my son loves this seat. He chooses this seat over his FPSVD and Evenflo chase.

You are going to love it!

oh i used it today and i do love it. so much better then the regular evenflo triumph i have. i thought it would be the same but they changed quite a bit on the seat. the shells are slightly different shaped, the latch is so much better (it wasn't attached on the original and you could just slide the thing around). i also love that it was so much lighter in weight then the original. that thing was impossible. glad i gave it a shot.
just curious...i used a seatbelt install today because the latch connectors in my step fathers lexus were too close together that i couldn't get it to tighten enough. no big deal to me but has anyone else had a problem like that

Mommy2Marcus

oh i used it today and i do love it. so much better then the regular evenflo triumph i have. i thought it would be the same but they changed quite a bit on the seat. the shells are slightly different shaped, the latch is so much better (it wasn't attached on the original and you could just slide the thing around). i also love that it was so much lighter in weight then the original. that thing was impossible. glad i gave it a shot.
just curious...i used a seatbelt install today because the latch connectors in my step fathers lexus were too close together that i couldn't get it to tighten enough. no big deal to me but has anyone else had a problem like that

YAY! So glad you're feeling the :love:! I also :love: mine! It is such a great seat & my son has tons of room left in it that I bet he will get to 4-5 in it easy! I have never installed it any other way except with the seatbelt. I find it so easy to use the seat belt that I am not sure I would install it with LATCH if I could! Anyhow...glad you like it! Happen to have any pics to share of your DD in it??

i didn't get any but i :love: it so much i was thinking about trying it out in my minivan for the week. dd looks less squished then in her ma. the sides slope more so she can put her legs out better. besides i have a car seat addiction...my husband says i have a car seat fetish :whistle:

jewlsvern

OOH I am so jealous!! I love my EFTA and want another one but don't have the money to spend regular price. I would buy another one in a heartbeat at that price or even for a little more $$$.

Mommy2Marcus

i didn't get any but i :love: it so much i was thinking about trying it out in my minivan for the week. dd looks less squished then in her ma. the sides slope more so she can put her legs out better. besides i have a car seat addiction...my husband says i have a car seat fetish :whistle:

OMG! I agree with the leg room! My DS has SOOO much more leg room in the EFTA than he does his MA! He just generally sits frog legged in the EFTA, but sits with his legs funky in his MA!

Kat_Momof3

dang... if I could find one at that price, I'd grab it! don't know just what I'd DO with it... but I'd think of something... lol... (like grab dh and tell him it was a sign it was time for baby #4)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC