I got a Nautilus!!!

jsta1005

After much deliberation I finally just got a Nautilus! I am very excited about it! I got to try it out with my friends daughter who is 4 1/2 and 49 lbs. She is in a HBB in her moms car so it took a little convincing to be back in "buckles" but she liked it in the end!

I also returned my extra Scenera that has been sitting in my spare room. So when I have Berkley and another little one what should I do? Leave B in her Nautilus and put the other one in their HBB? or find another spare seat that B could use and put the older one in the Nauti?

0830081536a.jpg

ADS

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I'm glad you like your Nautilus. I LOVE mine. DN LOVES it too. :love:

If you are with B and another child of similar size, I would put B in the GN and the other child in the Scenera. If the other child is much bigger than B, put B in the Scenera and the other child in the GN. Use what you have! :D

Mommy2Marcus

I would put the older child in the GN & then put B in the Scenera as long as she fits. If it comes down to her or an older child being harnessed, then pick her hands down & put the older child in the HBB. If you frequently carry extra younger passengers that need to be harnessed & have outgrown the Scenera then I would try to pick up another Nautilus to have as a spare. I would be freaked about carrying around unrestrained children that needed to be restrained!

jsta1005

B is almost 2 and most of the other kids I have are 4.

I took back both of my Sceneras (one had a problem and the other was just sitting around and I got paranoid that it would have issues too!)

So now I have a Nautilus, 2 EB Deluxe Boosters, a Titan 5 (B just barely fits).

Soon I will have to add my SS1 in there too. I would love to get a Radian but really really shouldn't buy one right now. (I'm already planning ahead and thinking about what to do when the new baby outgrows his SS1)

So all in all I have no idea what to do!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC