Where to buy covers? Britax and Chicco

JavaJunki

Hi all, I'm new here so I hope I'm in the right place.

I've been scouring ebay every day for a month looking for the covers I want for my seats! Nothing has popped up at all. Is there another site like it I could search?
The covers I'm looking for are a Big Cat for the Regent, a few Barnums for my DC's, and one for the Keyfit 30. I hate Race/Adventure and the other one. I liked the charcoal. Where to look???:confused:

ADS
its a pain but sometimes you can find them on craigslists. if they are older sometimes the people don't know the seat they are on is expired and if you tell them nicely hey will sell the cover to you.

lovinwaves

Ebay

Craigslist.

Here you can gain access to our Swap/For Sale Forum.
Senior Community Members, Technical Professionals and Donors may submit new threads for personal baby gear items (wanted, for sale and for trade) in the Carseat Swap sub-forum. Senior Community Members are Community Members who have been registered for 1 year, have 100 posts and 50 reputation points. No exceptions will be made. Anything resembling a for sale or trade post on other forums will be edited or removed at the discretion of the moderators.

You may buy covers directly from Britax as well, but it will only include current covers, not older covers.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC