Yay, got my Parkway today!

bobbysgirl7103

They shipped it out quick! Now I just have to wait for DS to get home form school so he can try it out. :D It looks nice and cushy. I love Britax fabric. :love:

ADS

zactayaus

Which cover did you get? My dd loves the parkway which we actually bought for ds in MIL's car (we got it in saphire), but it hasn't made it there because that's the seat dd perfers for now.:p

bobbysgirl7103

I got the Blue one from buy buy Baby. It was 59.99, but with shipping it was 73.94. We took a drive as soon as DS got home. (Poor kid didn't even get to sit down for a minute and take his shoes off.) He fits in it good and can buckle himself in now that there aren't any armrests. Also the base is lower than the Turbo booster was so his feet can just touch the floor. He says it's a lot more comfy than his old one. :D Here are some quick pictures I took. They aren't the best. I have a hard time taking pictures of the inside of our car.

eseat2.jpg

eseat1.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC