Which Scenera?

NannyMom

I'm thinking of buying another Scenera for Grandma's car for my DD. I'd love for her to have a pink seat (it's so pretty!). I could even buy a blue cover on the swap incase the next baby is a boy. But...does anyone have the pink? Do the sides get dirty fast, from dirty shoes, etc? I am 99% sure you can NOT use stain spray (shout) on carseat covers, correct? She's not in Grandma's car everyday, but I'd still hate to have a filthy looking cover. Should I just got with the new Blue design at Target?

ADS

NannyMom

Thanks, I've seen them. I actually liked Walmart's better. The walmart near me has them for $49 and the Walmart near work has lots on an end cap labeled $42 and the same ones on the carseat shelf labeled $49. Weird. Do you have the pink?

MOM25BOYS

The NEW Scenera at Target is Black with a white square design. I purchased one of them and it is really neutral.:thumbsup:

BookMama

Senior Community Member
But...does anyone have the pink? Do the sides get dirty fast, from dirty shoes, etc?

I have the pink Daisy Daze Scenera from Walmart. We don't use it often (maybe 5 times so far) so it's still pretty clean. However, I would think that with more regular use (especially with RF, since the child's feet/shoes will be on the seat itself more) it could get pretty dirty.

I am 99% sure you can NOT use stain spray (shout) on carseat covers, correct?

I wouldn't use Shout or any other stain treatment on a car seat cover. I don't think it falls in the category of "gentle cleaner." I'd rather dab the stain with straight baby detergent and let it soak for a while. :twocents:

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
My friend has the pink from WM and hers is dirty, but caring about carseats isn't high on her list. :rolleyes: I have the yellow MA and it gets dirty so fast, I hate it! I'm thinking of selling it when I get enough $ to buy a different cover.

NannyMom

THanks. I thought the one at Target looked dark blue with white/grey squares. Anyway, I like it better then the tan or blue or brown ones I've seen at other stores. Hmmmm....maybe I'll just be safe and go with the new Target one :)

Mommy2Marcus

I personally like the K-Mart one as it is a darker pink & seems like it would not get as dirty as quickly. Target used to have a blue one, I own it, but they now have a black one with white squares. I like it to, so if you want a gender neutral one then I would go with it as I HATE the Wal-Mart one as I think it is VERY ugly!

ProudMomof5

We have the pink one from Walmart, we use it RF and yep it's dirty. It's driving me crazy. I haven't tried to wash it yet though. My sister has the same one and hers is even more dirty.

christineka

We have the walmart pink scenera for my 3.5 year old dd who rfes. The bottom part is dirty and I washed it two months after I bought it. The dirt didn't come out. In future I think I'll stick with darker colors for erfing seats. We don't eat or drink in the car also.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC