New siggy? Look good?

skipspin

Okay, what do you think of my new siggy? (No, I didn't make it myself, I decided I just can't do it all!)

Any suggestions? I think I might have one of the saying taken out just because I"m not sure about having two.
Thank!

ADS

skipspin

I know- I'm sure I will switch them out. I've been waiting a year to get certified, so I"m happy to have a "car seat" siggy! Maybe I will add the pic of her too!

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Tres cute! The other pictures you had are so adorable, too. :)

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
As a polite reminder, that is also about the maximum suggested size for signatures, as per the sticky message in the Car Seats forum. I would like to politely ask users not to use any larger ones, for size or file space.

Also, if anyone has problems with loading or viewing signatures, avatars and attached images, you can turn them OFF in your user control panel Edit Options area.

Thank you!

skipspin

But it's okay, right? If not I'd gladly ask the person who made it for me to make it smaller since I am clueless on how to do that.

If it needs to be smaller please let me know!

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
No it's fine as it is. People can use yours as an upper limit for size and disk space.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC