Frontier $186.15 at Exchange Online Store

ADS

3acorns4Christy

With the coupon code for the Keyfit 30 DH and I are both hmming and haing it. Race has a blinking yellow circle when put into the cart, but Atmosphere doesn't. We really want race but at that price. Oh and their Joovy UltraLights are on sale as well.

TheNimpsGirl

I log in with my own info. I about fell out of my chair to find out that *my* ssn was accpetable! I am, after all, "just" the dependant. For you non-military members, EVERYTHING the military does requires at least the last 4 of your sponsor's ssn, I know my dh's number better than I know my own! But anyway, you shouldn't have to wait for you dh, sign on yourself!

Wow, I honestly never thought that I could use my own SSN... lol, I am just the "acquired dependent" after all (gotta love their wording). But good to know :thumbsup: And yeah I do agree about knowing his SSN better than my own, LoL, I have on more than one occasion began writing his number on forms for ones that actually did want my number :)

And after showing DH the color choices we've decided to still stick with the SS1... oh well! There will always be good deals later in the future we can take advantage of (well I'm hopin at least, specially down the road on a MA, LoL).

arly1983

I got my Parkway. I am disapointed in the DOM Jan 07 but surprized at how quick it got here.

ETA: 20% off coupon code is no longer working (for me) but the 15% is.

Last edited:

kelsy

i know this is the wrong area.... but...

for some reason i cannot post in the shopping/deals forum.:confused:

maybe it is b/c i am a newbie? not sure. but anyway,i was hoping that someone could help me even though this is in the wrong place.

i am trying to purchase a britax frontier from aafes.com and trying to use the additional 20% off code. but aafes keeps telling me "promotion not found"

i rarely shop at aafes since we live off post. and my husband says he has never used the coupon. so i am wondering why i cant use the code? what am i missing????

does anyone have any ideas ?

TIA!!!
kelsy

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Re: i know this is the wrong area.... but...

for some reason i cannot post in the shopping/deals forum.:confused:

maybe it is b/c i am a newbie? not sure. but anyway,i was hoping that someone could help me even though this is in the wrong place.

I can't answer your question, but I did move your post to the correct spot. :thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC