has anyone ever used a safeguard child seat

ADS

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Did you get it for $29.99 or was it really $299? $29 would be the deal of the century for that seat, and $299 isn't all that bad, either. :)

scoutingbear

I would just wonder what the expiration date was on it and how much life it had left. But then again, for #29 plus shipping, it's still a good deal!

seamonkeys

OMG, that's a steal!! I just checked the site and saw one seat for sale that said "open box", but the Safeguard doesn't say that. I have to wonder if it's a typo!!! :eek:

I'm wishing they had Chicco KF for that price!

vangelder03

do you think it will fit in my toyota sienna and be a good fit for my 4yr old
or did i just throw away about 40.00 and a hard to use car seat

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
I have never tried installing one (I drive a Sienna, too) but it has a reputation for being very installation and user friendly. :)

Have you received yours yet, or did you just order it? I'm really curious if that price is correct and will be honored, or if the vendor may have made a typo on their website.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
If you get it...it's one of the nicest carseats on the market..so expensive that most of us just can't afford it. There's a review in the reviews section. The few lucky folks who have them, love them.

jewlsvern

The website that lists all the car seats lists it for $29.99, but when you click on the picture and go to the page on the Safeguard it is listed for $299.99.
Heck, I would buy one for $29.99

jlr9882

I was just about to get the debit card lol and order one! My internet messed up and then by the time I got back on the page was already saying $299.99 when minutes before it said $29.99.

cowgirlsmommy

Ok I just tried to order one from there and I don't even need another seat. That would've been too good of a deal to pass up though. It said they're now sold out. :(

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Whether it's $29.99 or $299, it's a great deal.

We have a Safeguard, and it's a fantastic seat. Seatbelt installs are easy (built-in lockoffs), and the LATCH install is the easiest you'll ever do.

No-rethread harness, tall top slots, knob adjustment (which some people don't like, but I think it great). It's an awesome seat. :thumbsup:

Dillipop

I have a safeguard and it is a great seat! It is easy to install with both latch and seatbelt and it is crazy easy to use. It tightens easily, loosens easily, the harness adjusts easily, as does the headrest. It fits little kids well (my 2 year old looks very protected in it) and it fits my tall, thin 5 year old well. It has nice high top slots, the fabric washes well, and the seat has a TON of foam. Plus, it has a FULL 7 year warranty!

Can you tell that I like my seat???

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC