Pink radian?

ADS

The Bjorns

Oooo! I love that! Our granite cover is turning beige from fading...would love to have a new pink cover for preschool when Grandma starts using the seat more often.

Somebody's gotta know! Where do we get one???

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

Darn I don't have power point. Can someone post a pic or something of it???? Pleeeeease. :D I'm dying to see a pink non princess radian. :whistle:

BookMama

Senior Community Member
I can't post the pic but it looks to me like it's the Champagne cover in a funky light, making it look like more of a blush color.

munchkin

It looks just like the other radians but instead of gray or tan it is light pink. The pic is on someones slide, I don't know if posting it is allowed.
The date on the slide is May 2007

Nisha

It's nice, I'd buy it!!!
pinkradian.jpg

seamonkeys

I wonder why they didn't go through with making it. I think that one is more tolerable than their princess pink flowered one. I would definitely get that one over the princess.

And if it was the 65 version, that would give people a girl option on both models.

Mattkarn

I can't post the pic but it looks to me like it's the Champagne cover in a funky light, making it look like more of a blush color.
Thats what I thought too. But on the bottom it looks like it says Radian 80, and there is no Radian 80 cover resembling that.

Nisha

Aw shucks! They really need a pink 65! I suppose though, they sell more 80's that way, to those desperate for pink.
Gotta love marketing!

mamaofthree

I heard a new cover might be debuting at the ABC Kids Show. Russ mentioned it once recently, when I asked when the "new" Radian was coming out. I sure hope its not just for the 80 though, cause I refuse to spend that much more just for the cover option.

Kimberly

ProudMomof5

Isn't the padding a big part of the radian 80 though? This one doesn't have it, so you'd think it'd be a 65.
I want this cover though! The plain greys are just blah!

Holly

I think it's cute, but I wouldnt want it, it would get SOOO dirty fast!
I wish I would have thought of the dirt factor when I bought my champaign radian, I would have gotten granite instead.
Champaign isnt horrible, but the granite would hide dirt better. My seats wouldnt match so well if I had granite though.

The Bjorns

Okay, you're right, the pink would get filthy quickly. DD would still like it! Perhaps just a slight texture or print would go a long way towards hiding the dirt.

The Ashley MA cover has the brownish flowers that are the same color as ground in Cheerios...:rolleyes: Somthing like that would be good:p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC