Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Safety 1st Avenue

I this seat. I saw it at Kmart for the first time last night. I think the pattern was Abbey. It is such a pretty seat. The pink is really a light pink and it is just so pretty. Also, I tried my 5 year old in it and he still has some room to grow in the torso. I am just in love with this seat! I think it will be a great seat to recommend to parents who can't afford to spend more than $100.00 on a seat.

Did I mention how much I like this seat? I really hope they start carrying it at stores other than Sears and Kmart.
    Last edited by mish; 08-25-2008 at 08:16 AM.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member TerisBoys's Avatar

Re: Safety 1st Advantage

Advantage or Avenue? The Uptown replacement, right?

Re: Safety 1st Avenue

Changed!
    Last edited by mish; 08-25-2008 at 08:22 AM.

Senior Community Member TerisBoys's Avatar

Re: Safety 1st Advantage

Should be able to go to the first post and edit it.