Today (Saturday) Only. Old Navy Jeans $12 adults & $7 kids

ADS

MySillyKids

Just bought 4 pairs. All at $12! w00t

The last time i bought pants, it was holiday of 2002. Yes, i've had 3 kids and they still fit.

I wore the pants on my honey moon.

I wore the same pants today.

Thank you SO much for posting this! :love:

and a shout out to starlight for telling me what an inseam is. :love:

zactayaus

Just bought 2 pairs for ds#1 $12 each, 1 pair dd $7, and 4 pairs for ds#2 $7 each. I also got ds#2 3 long sleeve shirts and 2 short sleeve shirts. I also used a $10 off online coupon I had. My total came to $88 and some change. Thanks so much for the heads up. I just saved a ton of money on jeans for all my kids. Thanks again.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I had DD, who is in Reno right now, pick some out online. I will go after the car seat clinic tommorrow.

seamonkeys

Perfect timing! Just thinking I need to get DS1 some new jeans for winter, as his 4T from last year are floods! Man these kids grow too fast! :rolleyes:

natysr

Forgive me for being ignorant....but it looks like the kids jeans are not adjustable waist! Anyone have experience on how they fit skinny kids?

Last time I bought Jordan long pants (In April) he wore a 3T for length, but adjustable waste (From Pumkin Patch) but, he still fits into 18 -24 month sized shorts. :rolleyes:

melniemi

The kids jeans do have adjustable waist over size 24 months.

I just ordered 6 pair of kids jeans - with no problem!! And too much other stuff, but I got free shipping for spending over $100. Code JUST4YOU.:p

seamonkeys

:yeahthat: "sizes 2T-5T feature an adjustable waistband"

I'd never be able to buy the right length if it didn't have adjustable waist!! Just wish more places had adjustable in under 24 mths (FYI - H&M is the only place I've found them!).

celtic1885

I just ordered 6 pair of kids jeans - with no problem!! And too much other stuff, but I got free shipping for spending over $100. Code JUST4YOU.:p

Just tried to shop online and got a "Website temporarily unavailable". :(

NOAHSMOM

I ordered 4 pairs online this morning. I went to Old Navy in one of the malls a little after 10 this morning and there was small writing on the signs there that there were only three pairs allowed per customer. I was going to get a few more pairs but the line wrapped around the store, so I will be happy with the onhes I got online.

munchkin

I ordered 4 pairs online this morning. I went to Old Navy in one of the malls a little after 10 this morning and there was small writing on the signs there that there were only three pairs allowed per customer. I was going to get a few more pairs but the line wrapped around the store, so I will be happy with the onhes I got online.

I ordered 3 around midnight and decided to get 4 more this afternoon. I decided the $7 shipping (well $14 for me) was worth not having to stand in line, fight the crowd, or them probably not have my size. I wonder if they are going to somehow enforce the 3 per customer with online orders, I hope not.

natysr

I ordered 3 around midnight and decided to get 4 more this afternoon. I decided the $7 shipping (well $14 for me) was worth not having to stand in line, fight the crowd, or them probably not have my size. I wonder if they are going to somehow enforce the 3 per customer with online orders, I hope not.

I got "free" shipping by using their MULTISTORE code. If you purchase from at least 2 of the stores, you get free shipping. So, I went over to the GAP side and found a shirt on clearance for $6.99 for Jordan. So, I didn't pay more than the $7 shipping, but I got something else out of it.

MySillyKids

That was my justification for the $7 shipping. I didn't have to pack up my kids, take them with me, and stand in line. It was 10 at night, kids sleeping, and just me and my online love... :whistle:

seamonkeys

I went this afternoon and it was a madhouse! And the racks for the baby boys were already cleaned out!!

I was also really pissed because only one style was even on sale in the store, when there are about 6 different ones for $7 each online!! So I'm ordering online now!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC