Good price for Funtainers???

MOM25BOYS

I was wondering what would be a good price for the Funtainer straw cups?? My local Walmart had the Batman and Spiderman for $12.88. Is that a good deal or are they cheaper at Target???:shrug-shoulders: I have yet to look around at the prices, but knew alot of you buy them and could tell me right off the bat!:p

ADS

Wineaux

Office Depot has Speed Racer and Thomas The Train for boys, and 2 for girls. If I remember correctly they are $12.49. If you are buying 4+ of them, or other stuff, there tend to be a lot of coupons out there for Office Depot.

MOM25BOYS

Office Depot??? REALLY!!:cool!: There is one of those nearby I think or is that an Office Max??:question: DS2 would love to have a Thomas the train one!:) Thanks :thumbsup:

Starlight

Senior Community Member
They're on sale at Target this week, and they've got a pretty big variety. Even on sale, they're $13 though. We have 3 now, and I covet more. :D

MOM25BOYS

Ok, silly question.... Do they leak or have any problems with the straws or lids?? I love Thermos products and started to get the boys the snack Funtainers but honestly don't know much about them.:eek: I figured they would be great to have for when they want a packed lunch at school instead of what's on the menu.

Starlight

Senior Community Member
My boys have had theirs since mid June, early July. My ds2 is a WILD child. He has tossed his cups, thrown them out of moving vehicles, etc. Yes, he's disciplined. LOL

He somehow managed to bust the cap off of one and break the hinge, but I think it was simply a matter of how it hit? I was disappointed, because it was the Hello Kitty one, and dh insisited it be replaced w/ Spiderman. blech

MOM25BOYS

LOL!:D Thanks Starlight, that is good to know that they will somewhat survive a moving vehicle.:thumbsup: Well, with the boys in the 3rd row they don't have no way to access a window and I am very paranoid about open drinks in my suv.:p That is one reason I was wanting to know if they leaked or not.

Ok, I think I need to take a trip back to Walmart in the morning and get the last 3 they had or call around to the Office Depot stores nearby and see if I can find Thomas the Train.:)

Thanks ladies!;)

celtic1885

I haven't had problems with leaking but dd2 dropped hers and it broke the lid off. Again I think it was the way it fell, in combination with being open. We'd had it home for all of 20 minutes. Not real happy about it. Other one hasn't leaked.

mommyto4kiddos

Senior Community Member
We have 4 total. None have leaked. One kid took the cap off but it went back on. They stay so cool even after sitting in the sun for hours. I wish they made them bigger for adults. We bought ours for 15 each at target but last week they were on sale for 13. You won't regret the purchase that's for sure.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC