What does everyone think of this travel system?

ADS

cpsaddict

The car seat is not bad. The handle can be left up now and it's a front adjust. It's also nicely padded. The stroller? Eh, it's alright. Very large and sometimes the wheels don't turn great. I really don't like how the seat attaches to the stroller. If you really like Eddie Bauer, the Endeavor system is slightly better. The car seat base has a built in lockoff and the stroller is not quite so huge.

Nisha

Does anyone know how close that seat design is to the safety first designer?

If it's the same seat design, here are my dislikes about it:
Puzzle buckle is a pain butt, especially with a squirmy, unhappy baby!
The harness height is a real pain to change, not your "normal" splitter plate, you've got to take the harness out from the sides, take all the buckle peices off and change the harness height, then put everything back on right, and thread it through the side the right direction!

The harness is easy to tighten and loosen though, and it buckles in nicely without a base.

cpsaddict

Does anyone know how close that seat design is to the safety first designer?

If it's the same seat design, here are my dislikes about it:
Puzzle buckle is a pain butt, especially with a squirmy, unhappy baby!
The harness height is a real pain to change, not your "normal" splitter plate, you've got to take the harness out from the sides, take all the buckle peices off and change the harness height, then put everything back on right, and thread it through the side the right direction!

The harness is easy to tighten and loosen though, and it buckles in nicely without a base.

Yes, it's the exact same thing. I totally forgot about the harness height thing. The Endeavor system has the Surefit seat, which has a real splitter plate.

lorinick

I would chose anything but an Eddie Bauer/Cosco/Dorel design. They hard to attach seat to stroller. Stroller is huge and just a bad design. I think getting a Chicco or Graco travel system would be much better. Not a fan of Evenflo systems either.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC