carseats on the bed bath and beyond website

amyg530

i was looking for stuff for our new house and clicked on the baby section on the BBB site and they are selling carseats. kinda odd IMO but i thought i'd pass it along

ADS

dibh1129

Bed Bath and Beyond officially bought (?) Buy Buy Baby so now they offer baby stuff in the stores and online. If your local store does not carry anything you can go to the store and order it to be delivered to your house and use a coupon. Supposedly if you are super nice and/or beg they will even waive shipping! :whistle:

mish

That's kind of crazy. First Circuit City and now Bed Bath and Beyond. You think Old Navy will be carrying car seats next? LOL :D

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Bed Bath and Beyond officially bought (?) Buy Buy Baby so now they offer baby stuff in the stores and online. If your local store does not carry anything you can go to the store and order it to be delivered to your house and use a coupon. Supposedly if you are super nice and/or beg they will even waive shipping! :whistle:

Wow, that's a lot of B's. I guess in the future we won't have to specify whether BBB= Bed, Bath & Beyond or Buy Buy Baby.

Anyway, that's cool if I can use the 20% off coupons I get in the mail every three days.

I must say that BBB's selection is much better than Circuit City's!

mum2two

When I read BBB I thought of the Baby Bargains Board (Julie over there got me hooked over here!)

MomToEliEm

Bed Bath and Beyond takes competitor coupons as well so if your store has a baby section in the store, you could use a coupon from Babies R Us or other baby store (often they are 25% off which might be better then the regular 20% off coupon at the store).

Also, just for information, Bed, Bath & Beyond coupons don't expire so you can hold on to them until you really need it. The coupon does show an expiration date, but the stores honor expired coupons (even though the verbage on the coupon states that they don't accept them).

Edited to add: I just looked at a BBB coupon and it has the following wording, so I guess if we use the BBB coupon, we can only get 10% off on Britax carseats.

Limit one to a customer per visit. No copies, please. Not valid with any other coupon. Only one coupon may be applied to an item. Coupon must be surrendered at time of purchase. Coupon is valid through expiration date printed. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards, All-Clad, Alessi, Baby Jogger™, Baby Planet®, BOB, Bugaboo USA, Bumbleride™, Capresso, DKNY, ERGObaby® , iJoy®, kate spade, Lenox®, Maclaren®, Margaritaville®, Maxi-Cosi® , Miele, Monique Lhuillier, Mountain Buggy, Mutsy, Nambe®, Nautica®, Orbit Baby™ , Oreck®, Orrefors Kosta Boda, Pediped™, Peg Perego™, Phil & Teds, NettoCollection, CUBKids by Netto, Quinny®, Richard Ginori, Riedel, Robeez®, Stokke®, Svan®, Tempur-Pedic®, Tommy Bahama®, Uppa Baby® Products, Vera Wang®, Versace®, Waterford®, Wedgwood® or Wusthof® products. Valid for 5% off Natart, or Ragazzi products and 10% off BRITAX™, Dutalier®, or Stanley products. See store for details.

Last edited:

Mylilboyblue

I work for Buy Buy Baby. Recently we started to take Bed Bath and Beyond coupons in store, but there were alot of exclusions. In addition to the exclusions that are already on our (buy Buy Baby) coupons, you couldn't use the Bed Bath Coupon on Medela, Graco, etc. You could only use the Bed Bath Coupon on stuff that was on their website. It was limited.

In the past week or so, Graco told us that they would allow us to allow the customers to use the Bed Bath Coupons on their products. A very limited amount of products.

There may be more. I am too tired to look!

And yes, you can only get 10% on Britax. That is all they allow us to give. Babies R Us allows you to use 20% on Britax I believe.

Hope that made sense!

cryswilkins

With the current climate in retail I am not shocked that so many stores are starting to carry a wider variety of products. Think about the stores that are doing well, its your Targets, Walmarts, Meijers. In a competitive market you need to stay ahead of the times to make it.:twocents:

Mommy2Marcus

Okay...So I had to go look! I seen that they have a decent selection of pretty good seats! Most of them are Britax & most of them are priced more than you would pay elsewhere. For example the Radian 80 is $279.99! That is $30 more than alot of other places! So not bad, but could be better. Anyhow, who is going to go to Circuit City or Bed Bath & Beyond looking for a car seat anyhow?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC