Frontier at BRU

lorinick

BRU will stop selling the Regent in most store's. Will start selling the Frontier. The high demand for this seat has landed it the store finally.;) If your interested in the Regent keep your eyes open. As inventory gets low in store's price will keep dropping. :)

ADS

Mama!

Our BRU had nothing but a nasty gray Nautilus yesterday.

No Regents, no frontiers, not even a shelf tag for either. :thumbsdown:

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
The other day I noticed my BRU had the Regent on clearance. Too bad if it's true they won't be carrying it anymore. It's not as versatile as the Frontier, but it's still a great seat, depending on what you need.

laccaycol

I was just there yesterday and no Regent or Frontier but they did have a Trufit there the blue and gray one i really liked it.

lorinick

I was just there yesterday and no Regent or Frontier but they did have a Trufit there the blue and gray one i really liked it.

BRU in NJ carries the Regent in store. But no True Fits are carried in stores around me. I like the TF as well. I saw it in BBB IP.

skiersnowboarder3

Senior Community Member
We don't have anything in the nearby BRU. No nautilus, no britax anything, no SS1, nothing except TBs, cosco seats, EFTA, and snugrides.

Amaris

Our bru has regents on clearance, and when the guy checked the computer for the frontier he said they showed them as discontinued! He did say that it could just be those covers that are discontinued, but that they definately would not be getting them in the stores as long as they showed up that way in the system.

M

mlasmom

Certain eligible stores will be carrying the Frontier in Canyon. The BRU employee interpreted a code in the system to mean "discontinued" when in fact that code means "inactive"...but soon the Frontier will be active and will flow into stores.

I don't see getting that great of a deal on the Regent. Corporate marks them down first, by about $10 each time...the only way it will go really low is if store management takes their own markdowns and they usually only do that if there's 1 or 2 left. Most stores don't have much in their markdown budget to take too much of a hit.

The Truefit is being tested in certain stores. So buy 'em up so they'll carry them in more stores.

Evenflo Symphony is a new seat coming to BRU too...I don't have any details on that seat, other than it's a "3 in 1" or something like that.

Don't ask...I just know.

Amaris

Guess I'll be waiting to see if they get the frontier or the truefit here. I really want to move ds2 from the regent into something a touch smaller. He's still under the next to bottom slots at 5 years and at the rate he's growing will not outgrow the regent before it expires in 2012! Since we sometimes do 3 across having something smaller will help ds1 be able to buckle his booster more easily.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC