Lots of cloth diapers FOR SALE!

arly1983

Cross-posted at Diaperswappers.com

I just can't make up my mind. :blush: Before most of this even made it to my home I changed my mind so only one dipe and one cover were ever used by us ( I noted which ones). The majority of these were purchased from DS. I mentioned what was purchased new. I have much more coming to my home and will be listing it as it arrives. :lostit: Check back for 3 dozen infant prefolds, S, LG, and XL Imse Vimse covers, brand new NB Nanipoos, new prestons pants, and more.

I take paypal, funded and unfunded. I expect payment within 24 hrs of giving out my pp address. Please let me know if you change your mind for any reason. We are a smoke free, pet free home. Thanks for looking.

POCKETS-ALL NEW

Covers

3 Large Bummis Prints. I would also call these EUC. No stains or yellowing. Froggy Pond and Jungle SOLD. Only Star Baby left $9 ppd.
Picture676.jpg

2 XL Imse Vimse Day Bumpy Covers. These are in EUC, No stains or yellowing and I thought they were awesome (I used one of them once). Both are a sea animal print. $9 ppd each
Picture678.jpg

Fitteds

I have 3 Mutt 3SR.
The first is blue roses which I bought new and used once and is in LN condition (no stains). $17 ppd
The second is a Plum Velour in EUC (no stains, snaps and elastic good). $16.50 ppd. SOLD
The third is Confetti and it has no stains on the inside but the crotch of the outer is dingy (pictured). GUC (snaps and elastic good) $12 ppd.
Picture683.jpg

Picture679.jpg

Picture680.jpg

SOLD

2 NB Prowraps
I would call these GUC because there is staing on the inside at the gussets. I don't think you could tell from the outside. Otherwise, looks great. $8 ppd for the lot of 2. SOLD raelynn

3 Sm Proraps. I would call these EUC. No stains or yellowing. $12 ppd for lot of 3 SOLD raelynn
1 Dozen NEW Practically Perfect Wipes. Two layers of flannel measuring 5 x 85. inches. $5 ppd
1 NB Imse Vimse
I would call this GUC only because it is slightly yellowing at the edges. No stains, looks good otherwise. $9 ppd SOLD

2 White Bummis Trainers, size LG. I ordered the wrong size and these are huge on my little guy. They are brand new. $14 ppd. SOLD
HH One-sized Baby Blue $16 ppd TRADED to Jewels!
1 NEW NB Nanipoo $8 ppd SOLD
Wahmies Wet Pail Liner in Ocean, New in the package. $13 ppd SOLD
I have one pack of unopened snappis, both blue. $3.50 ppd.
Then there are 8 new Dritz pins (4 white, 4 yellow) $2.50 ppd. Both SOLD to rkirkeby

4 Bummis NB Covers. These covers are stained and yellowed but seem fully functional. Just got them yesterday. $8 ppd for lot of 4. SOLD to smithmom
Toddler Prefolds
One has a few inches of missed stitching down the side of center panel. (doesn't affect function since that part if folded material.) I think 2-3 have a bit of serging flaws on the very ends. Also I did find 5 with faint spots on them, very light, couldn't get a good picture. Still very functional. 5 seem to be bleached and 13 unbleached. $18 ppd SOLD

BG Twilight 3.0 $16 ppd SOLD 2lilmonkeys
HH One-sized Cow $16 ppd SOLD kate4478
BG Twilight 3.0 $16 ppd SOLD 2lilmonkeys
BG Grasshopper 3.0 $16 ppd SOLD Jewels

Last edited:
ADS

kate4478

i received my cow hh yesterday! thanks again arly! :D i'll leave you feedback on itrader as soon as i have assess to that area.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC