Nautilus in Canada by Christmas

ADS

carseatcrazy

I played with one today at TOYS R US. My 5.5 year old fit it really well, he has lots of room to grow but we found the crotch strap was to close to the back of the seat, which made it to tight, it needs a third slot and then it would be perfect. I didn't get to check what the color was called and there was no price on it.

Brandy
Tech in Nova Scotia
Hayden 5.5, 40lbs 44 iches
Rides in a Marathon, Radian and a Parkway

PEIMommyof2

I played with one today at TOYS R US. My 5.5 year old fit it really well, he has lots of room to grow but we found the crotch strap was to close to the back of the seat, which made it to tight, it needs a third slot and then it would be perfect. I didn't get to check what the color was called and there was no price on it.

Brandy
Tech in Nova Scotia
Hayden 5.5, 40lbs 44 iches
Rides in a Marathon, Radian and a Parkway

Was this is Dartmouth? I just called there any they said they don't have any. I even asked do they have a floor model?? They said no. :confused:
I wanted to try in the van to see if DD has any room to grow in it. The frontier did not install well in the van and she only had about 0.5" to grow. I'm still debating on getting her a nautilus if it gives her room or a monterey.

dragonfly8

Sears.ca has my GN comming on Dec. 30th. I can't wait!

Where are you located? I am in Mb and I ordered my GN from sears this past week and I was told it wouldn't be available for me to pick up in store until Jan 20/09..........I am so impatient, that seems too far away!

Just curious.

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
So is this the seat of choice then for a tall 4yo? I was thinking of ordering one even though they are backordered...

Karen (yep Trudy, its me!)

LOL Karen, I never would've guessed it was you if you hadn't of said it. TRU in the city has them now. Or the one on the west end did when I was in there before Christmas anyways. Pretty good chance the one on South side does too. :)

Your dd is slim and tall, so should fit her with about 2.5" of torso growth room I would expect. How close is she to the top slot on her MA now?

carseatcrazy

Was this is Dartmouth? I just called there any they said they don't have any. I even asked do they have a floor model?? They said no. :confused:
I wanted to try in the van to see if DD has any room to grow in it. The frontier did not install well in the van and she only had about 0.5" to grow. I'm still debating on getting her a nautilus if it gives her room or a monterey.

Yes it was the Dartmouth store. I am looking at a getting a new seat as well. I have tried him in the Frontier, but he has more growing room in the Nautilus.
I :love: the Monterey. I'm torn on what to do, he's nearly six but such a light weight.

Brandy
Tech in Nova Scotia
Hayden 5.5 rides in a
Marathon,Radian and
Parkway

PEIMommyof2

Yes it was the Dartmouth store. I am looking at a getting a new seat as well. I have tried him in the Frontier, but he has more growing room in the Nautilus.
I :love: the Monterey. I'm torn on what to do, he's nearly six but such a light weight.

I'm torn too, the frontier just did not work for us. I guess I'll have to try the nautilus in my van 1st before I decide. So the Dartmouth store does have them. The staff doesn't even know;) I do like the monterey too. My DD will be 5 next month she is 44" tall and 48lbs long torso

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC