Will the Chicco Keyfit fit into any stroller other than a chicco stroller?

Holly

I'm still trying to decide what stroller to get.
I want to get a double stroller, like a sit n stand, joovy caboose, etc, or something like the kolcraft options, or something other than a Graco Duoglider (I just sold ours because it was huge!).
In the end, I'll get whatever will be the best choice in the long run, but since I'm still thinking about my options, I just wanted to know if any of those strollers will fit a Chicco Keyfit or not?
I probably wouldnt use it with the keyfit very much, but might want to some if we have a stroller than can.
Can they fit on the snap n go frames too?

ADS

barnmama25

The Kolcraft Options Tandem isnt that insanely big and heavy,in fact it has a smaller fold and weighs less than the Douglider and Quatro double, plus the seats face whichever way, making a nice bassinet in the back for the newborn. I had the Kolcraft and the Keyfit and loved them both until my dd became to big for the Keyfit and ds decided he wanted to walk EVERYWHERE.
But I also started out with a Maclaren Twin Techno, and that spoiled me right there. I never found it nessecary to keep dd in her infant seat all the time and she loved looking around in the Mac!

barnmama25

Oh I also had the sit and stand stroller. It sucked more than the Graco. The steering is horrid and I hate that baby can not lay flat in the seat! They can only be stuck in the car seat till they can sit up unassisted.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC