Pics of the boys and their seats!

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
Here's AJ on Easter in his Radian. He's already in the top slots and he's not even 3! It looks deceiving b/c you can see the next slots down in the pic, but he is really above them.
Easter012.jpg

Here's Evan on Easter in his AO. He was 22# recently, but isn't anymore so HAS to stay rfing (not that I would switch him), but at almost 17 mos I assumed he'd be big enough to ff, guess not.
Easter010.jpg

Here's how I found AJ in the Scenera in the living room last night.
carseats039.jpg

ADS

Tara

Awww

I know what you mean about the 'deceptive' shot of the slots. I've had a couple of rounds of that myself. I look at it and think, ok, s/he is above, need to go up a slot, then they look SO far above. So I look at the others again and think, well, maybe. Then I install the seat in the vehicle and well that doesn't work LOL So back to the higher slots.

LuvBug

it looks like he has lots of room still though. Almost 3yo and at least 2" of room? that should be about 2 years of growth or longer if his legs take off.

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
So cute! My 4 year old DD thinks so, too. She peeked over my shoulder and said, "Mama those boys are so cute!" She also commented about the bottom photo: "Mama, where is his seatbelt?" She's turning into a mini-CPS advocate. :)

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
"Mama, where is his seatbelt?"

How cute is that?! Tell her not to worry, he was just watching tv. lol

Almost 3yo and at least 2" of room? that should be about 2 years of growth or longer if his legs take off.

If we get the van sometime soon, I think we're getting him a Regent anyways next year and giving this seat to Evan, but I don't expect his legs to grow too much, he comes from 2 short legged parents. lol

rachel3612

Senior Community Member
They are very cute! I love looking at car seat pictures, its neat to see how different kids fit in seats at the same weight and size. When we got a van we got a Regent too! With the quad seating it doesn't matter how much space it takes up. LOL

Rachel

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC