New Boulevard Click & Safe Covers Shown Online

HaleyGirl

They're not shown on Britax's website, but Elite Car Seats is taking preorders for the Blvd CS and their website shows the four cover options. There's a black and tan, gray, pink and Cowmooflage. Even if you're not interested in the seat, they're fun to look at. I have a dd so I like the pink "Lauren".

Here's a link:
http://www.elitecarseats.com/Britax-Boulevard-CS.pro

Last edited:
ADS

monstah

I am SO bummed I can't zoom in on the lauren.
No doubt in my mind that I will be buying a cowmoo (or lauren)!

sunnymw

Ooooh cowmoo!!!

Do you think the covers will be compatible with the regular (post J08) Boulevards???

ok i saved the photos so when they dissapear like the frontier did we will still have them. why is the tan one still 50% black...why not try all tan for those with tan interiors

melniemi

I think it is a little different than the meghan
103060LAUREN000.jpg
pTRU1-4158047reg.jpg

Now I am the crazy person w/stock photos in her photobucket:p

crunchierthanthou

I love the cow!!!!!! But, I'm not buying a new BLVD for a cover... mine is not even a year old yet :p

It wouldn't fit anyway. the headwing changes make it so the covers aren't intechangeable. :(

I'm not sure about post June 08 seats. It looks like the area around the harness adjuster is different.

BeckC

I think the Lauren would be prettier with brown where the solid pink is - a la the Allie Marathon. I prefer the Lauren over the Meghan but they're both too much pink for me.

dhardawa

I actually asked the lady who takes my orders at Britax (I don't know the technical term for her since she isn't my sales rep, but she isn't customer service either) about whether the covers were interchangable. She said that at this time, they don't know. I have to seriously question those who say that the June 08 change caused cover incompatibility though. I can still order Boulevard covers and there is nothing stating that they are only good for certain seats. Typically, when this happens, they will offer pre-X DOM and post-X DOM items. They would have a lot of complaining if a customer had a six month old seat and bought a new cover from them that didn't fit.

MissAllyLou

It wouldn't fit anyway. the headwing changes make it so the covers aren't intechangeable. :(

I'm not sure about post June 08 seats. It looks like the area around the harness adjuster is different.

That's what I meant... I'm not buying another new seat! LoL. If the covers were interchangeable, I'd be all over it!!!!

From what I can tell after installing two of these at the last clinic, the only difference in the cover (of the models with new headwings, that is), is there's an added slit in the front where the "Click n Safe" badge is. So, I am pretty confident that it would fit a regular BLVD with no problem. (Though I am not confident that Britax would allow this, like the DC covers on the MA...):whistle:

MissAllyLou

I actually asked the lady who takes my orders at Britax (I don't know the technical term for her since she isn't my sales rep, but she isn't customer service either) about whether the covers were interchangable. She said that at this time, they don't know. I have to seriously question those who say that the June 08 change caused cover incompatibility though. I can still order Boulevard covers and there is nothing stating that they are only good for certain seats. Typically, when this happens, they will offer pre-X DOM and post-X DOM items. They would have a lot of complaining if a customer had a six month old seat and bought a new cover from them that didn't fit.

On the actual Britax website, there's two versions of BLVD covers: one's for seats made before 6/08, and then, at the bottom, more covers for seats made after 6/08.

MissAllyLou

It's different the BRU one is black and silver/greyish.

The BRU Click n Safe is actually a plum and cream color, and the patterned portion is that upholstery material like the MA Couture covers. I installed one in a white Lexus SUV with cream leather seats, and it looked gorgeous! Great grandparent seat, lol.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC