Anyone seen this stroller before? (Mia Moda sit n stand type)

Holly

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3121429

I havent seen this before, does anyone know if it's a good stroller?

I want to get a sit n stand type but just looked at the baby trend in person the other day and the front seat was kind of short, I put Abby in it and her head went over the top of the seat and she didn't look comfortable.
So now I'm thinking about the Joovy Caboose and then I found this Mia Moda too. I dont know which one to get now.
Is the seat on the Joovy taller than the seat on the baby trend?
I dont like that the joovy doesnt have cup holders or parent tray and the baby trend does. This Mia Moda does too.

ADS

MoreLatte

I've been looking at the Mia Moda strollers, too. I think they look really nice but I can't find any reviews on them, which I think is weird considering they've been around a couple of years(according to strollerdepot's youtube video). I've considered calling the company to ask a few questions.
I have the sit n stand and I'm selling it, I wouldn't really recommend it. I think the Fisher Price from Big Lots looks really nice, but I haven't taken the time to read any reviews on it yet. Good Luck in your search.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I have the Mia Moda Cielo Evolution...in Mint Java, lol... The quality is *really* good on it, if this one is almost as good, then it'll be an excellent value for that price, definitely!

Melanie

I have the older Joovy caboose (not the ultralight) and wouldn't recommend it. My kids are 2 years apart and the front seat is uncomfortable for both of them. The only time it worked well was when DD3 was an infant in the infant carrier. I could put it in the front (like a snap & go) and put DD2 (then 2) on the back step. The regular Joovy (can't speak for the ultralight) is a bear to steer when loaded with 2 kids. I made the mistake of test driving it with just 1 child on the back-it steers great then. The seat back on the Joovy is pretty short.

If you plan on using the infant seat attachment, make sure it will fit in your vehicle with it on. It fit across my mini van, but barely & had to be angled to get it in. It would be a pain to have to take it on & off each time.

The Mia Moda stroller looks nice...maybe they overcame some of the issues the other sit & stand types have.

i do product testing for a uk baby magazine every now and again.
the mia moda compagno sit and stand is one i am testing currently.
we have no sit and stand type strollers in the uk - this is the first.
i personally have a joovy ultralight that i bought while in the usa which is great. the miamoda i am testing is quite plush and comfy looking but it is a monster. i really struggles to fit in boot of the car. had to take it all apart to get it in.
it seems big and clumsy and is extremely heavy and awkward to lift
not a patch on joovy ultralight

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC