Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Peg Pegero Seat Belt Help

I just bought a tandum double Peg Pegero Stroller at a consignment store, it came with the instructions. But they are pointless as to the seat belts. It has a 5pt. harness in each seat but for the life of me I cant figure out how they work. I just have a pile of belts sitting on the seat.

If some one knows how this works I could really use some help.

Thanks

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Alright I don't know what year the stroller is but if it is newer then the belts should be the same as mine. I will try to explain it the best I can since I can't take pictures because my hubby took our camera on a trip with him.
    There is the lower harness that goes around the childs waist and then the two shoulder straps that go over the shoulders well you need to attach those to the hip straps. So take the corseponding straps hip/shoulder straps from the same side and slide the little "loop" on the shoulder strap onto the top two teeth on the buckle of the hip strap. The buckel has 4 teeth or prongs and the loop on the shoulder strap slides over the top two and then you can buckle it into the crotch strap and have a 5-pt harness....and if you only want a 3-pt then you can undo them again. HTH!

Thanks I think I got it.