Help me choose between these two seats!!

H

hollyhobby30

Hi all, new to this site but I'm a member at Thebabywearer and Diaperswappers . I have made my mind up I want a Britax now I have to figure out between my final two choices.

I have it narrowed down to these two..

http://www.specialtybaby.com/br20bococars2.html Boulevard

http://www.specialtybaby.com/br20macocars.html Marathon

Any last words before I order. I'm hoping to order tomorrow. I have been reading the forums here and still not sure which is best for us.

I have a 13 month old 22lber with a long torso. He will be in our Ford F-350 on the outboard. No side air bags in the truck. Hubby and I are leaning towards the Boulevard but was hoping for some last minutes thoughts from the experts.:)

Also, does anyone know if they will be coming out with more covers for the Boulevard in the future?

ADS

soygurl

I would go with the boulevard. The extra safety of the TSIP wings, and the extra convienence of the harness adjuster knobs are both totaly worth the extra cost IMO. Still, I know some people prefer the marathon for one reason or another. I don't know about any future covers for the boulevard though... sorry! Good luck with the decision!

~Kelsie

Tara

Yeah I'd say the overwhelming majority here would be the BLVD for that true side impact protection. And that infinite adjustment deal is pretty snazzy too ;)
I absolutely LOVE my Marathon, but, heck, if I could afford that wee bit more for a BLVD, I'd go for it. Though, I don't think BLVD has quite the selection of snazzy covers, but, well, ya know ;) teehee
Yeah, I suggest going ahead with the BLVD, especially given your situation..outboard, truck, no air bags, yup, that's what I'd do.

jenny03

Yeah, I'd go with the BLVD too. :) A Marathon would be fine too, but the harness adjustment and side impact protection make it worth the extra cash if you can budget for that--not that much more $$, for the length of time it will be used.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC