Finally got my hands on a Nautilus

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
I took the kids to Target tonight and finally got to play with the Nautilus in person (saw one last week, but I didn't have time to stop). Eva (8 years, 60 lb, 54") fits on the top slots. Roman (10 years, 56 lb, 56") almost fits on the top slots! Actually, he might in the vehicle. I had it sitting on the floor, and for a 10 year old, that bends his legs at a weird angle.

I didn't check to see which slots Nadia would need. Her Marathon doesn't expire until next year, so I don't really need a new seat right now. I'm a wee bit tempted, though, just because Eva has asked to go back in a harness.

ADS

Shaunam

I haven't had a chance to try the nautilus in a vehicle, but my DS had TONS of room to grow in it in the store. I don't remember exactly, but I think he was dead even with the second slots. This kid is halfway between the 2nd and 3rd slots of his regent! I thought surely that couldn't be right, then remembered he might fit differently if her were in the car (he's right at the 2nd slots of his regent in the house). Even if he were between the 2nd and 3rd slots of the nautilus in the car, that would still give him TONS of growing room! I really want one! (can't justify it at the moment though :eek: )

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC