For Sale Make an offer!!! Colonial Blue MA cover needs elastic

MOM25BOYS

My computer has crashed so I will try to figure out how to upload pics onto my parents computer soon.

I have for sale a Good Used Condition Colonial Blue MA Cover NO belly pad. The elastic is shot and needs to be fixed, but overall the cover looks great.:thumbsup: I could find only 1 very faint pink stain need the butt of the cover. No rips or tearing in the fabric itself. Would make a great spare or backup and is super soft. I am no good with craft projects and would most likely damage the cover trying to replace the elastic so I rather leave it to an expert.:p MAKE ME AN OFFER with shipping included.:D

ADS

TXAggieTech

I'm interested but I have spent way too much this week on covers with my THREE regent cover buys. If it is still here in a week or so I'll PM you.

You know, you could have put everything up at once and just shipped it directly to me!

munchkin

I am interested, and would love to see pics. Especially one of the back/elastic (to see if I think I can fix it). Thanks

MOM25BOYS

I will get pics up for you in a bit.;) I am fixing to log off of my parents computer and DH brought ours back home today, hopefully fixed.:D We just need to get it rebooted and put a new anitvirus back on it, but I will be back on in just a bit.:love:

MOM25BOYS

Ok, here is a pic Munchkin. I took one of it beside my Cowmoo which has a super tight, like new elastic for comparison. It has a slight discoloration in the butt part in the right corner if you are looking at the pic. Besides that blemish I really can't see anything else wrong just needing some elastic BADLY!:D

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk263/MOM25BOYS/P1010323-1.jpg
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk263/MOM25BOYS/P1010324-1.jpg
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk263/MOM25BOYS/P1010325-1.jpg

MOM25BOYS

I'm interested but I have spent way too much this week on covers with my THREE regent cover buys. If it is still here in a week or so I'll PM you.

You know, you could have put everything up at once and just shipped it directly to me!

Sorry TXAggie.:eek: I would have done that, but I just got this cover off my sister's MA that her inlaws gave her to use as a spare. :rolleyes: Man she must have NEVER EVER washed this cover, but it looks great now.:p
Just check back with me but as of right now its still available.:)

munchkin

Ok, here is a pic Munchkin. I took one of it beside my Cowmoo which has a super tight, like new elastic for comparison. It has a slight discoloration in the butt part in the right corner if you are looking at the pic. Besides that blemish I really can't see anything else wrong just needing some elastic BADLY!:D

Thanks for the pics. I am going to think about it and will let you know :).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC