Car seat checks in AZ??

laccaycol

Why are there never any going on in AZ? It drives me nuts that i never see any scheduled. anyway just a vent that i never see any around here and i think this state is one that needs it BAD:twocents:

ADS

Starlight

Senior Community Member
I'm sure there are, you're just not hearing about them. Where are you located, perhaps some of our techs can help you locate a check?

Brycen'sMommy

I hear about them occasionally but mostly when the weather is cooler. The last one I went to was in April. I don't think many are scheduled during the summer for obvious reasons.

laccaycol

I have been to 1 and that was back in 1997 :p
Im sure my seats are good but i want to find someone i trust to send my friend to she is having her first child due Sept. 1st. I am installing her snugride tomorrow and i will be showing her how to install and buckle up baby (lol with a doll) but would like for her to get it checked as well. We are in the east valley Gilbert and Queen Creek.

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
You can call Phoenix PD Tots Hotline and schedule a appt for a check if you need on before an event. I know there will be several throughout the state on Setember 20th (SK National Check Event Day). The guy who runs it is very nice. His name is Mike. Just leave a message if you get a machine.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC