Dorel Rocks!!!

MOM25BOYS

I just have to say that I am very impressed with there CS. I went to Target today to try and scope out the clearanced seats only to find the Companions 50% off.:( Well, I broke down, rather my mom did :D, and bought the new Scenera!!:) Overall I was very impressed with it for the price and I like the black/gray combo over the brown or blue plaid ones. Well, I got it home, took it out of the bag and started to adjust the harness height for DS4 and the straps were FRAYED!! There were no more at the Target I purchased it from so I called Dorel and less than 10 minutes later I had a new set of straps coming my way!:D

I just have to add to that I also purchased a New Graco Backless Turbo Booster and am tickled over the new cover changes they made. They have a better padding on the seat, better color choices for boys, besides the red/black and blue/black.:p DS1 loved the orange/gray one and I like the fact that it now has cushioning on the sides at the hip area.:thumbsup: DS1 won't ride in the tippy PW no more since he surgery he complains it hurts his ear.:rolleyes:

Well, time to log off til later tonight. :crying: My home computer crashed and I am using my parents computer to get my daily fix.:evil grin: Be back when the boys go down tonight!;)

ADS

clmchrissy

yay! So glad they took care of that for you. I just :love: the orange/grey Turbo, DS1 wanted it so badly! (he's too short & light)

MOM25BOYS

OT, but Chrissy I love your pic!! So glad to put a face to your name and your boys are sooooo precious!!:D Yeah, I am not crazy about DS1 being in a backless booster, but since we stopped meds at the beginning of summer he has tacked on 10lbs!!!!:2thumbsup: So now he is at 60lbs and I don't want to push the PW if he says it hurts where he had surgery right now. Maybe later down the road I can get him back into it, but for now it will stay in DH's truck.:)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC