Question S/O on the pink car seats--For a boy...

ADS

April

Something that looked like a REAL racecar seat. More blue, red, maybe orange, green. Mind you I'm my boys will be in unversity by the time those covers ever get to Canada, but still....mabe for my grandkids? I'd be happy with a Red Frontier, darnit!:mad:

TerisBoys

I'd love more oranges and bright greens. Red seems to be slowly growing - at least with Turbo boosters and the Frontier.

Bright, fun primary colors. Even the boyish seats that are out there (All-Star blue for instance) are light blue which is fine for infants/toddlers, but preschoolers and up prefer the darker, brighter colors.

Dinosaurs would be cool. So would heavy equipment (tractors/loaders/backhoes). Ryan would go ape over a train cover.

Mom of 2 boys here who would like new carseat covers(Oh I mean my boys would like them).

Here are my dream seats:

*Dinasours
*Cars/Trucks
*Construction
*Transportation full of different kinds
*Sports(and no light blue like Britax did in the all star pattern)
*More blues
*Camoflouge(No britax mossy oak :thumbsdown: (sorry) )
*Blue camoflouge

Wineaux

Outer Space
Rockets
Robots
Computer circuitry
Bugs
Dragons
Flames
Tropical fish
Coral reef
Dolphins
Sharks!
Bright primary colors
Guitars

That sort of thing, plus the ones just above my post.

dhardawa

I'd love:
  • Bright colored lizards and frogs, kind of like a rainforest theme
  • Brown with big blue dots
  • Dinosaurs
  • Surfer theme
  • Dolphins and whales (but not radioactive possessed whales like the Jonah cover)

I don't want camo, but I'm sure there are parents who'd like that.

BabyKaykes

Outer Space
Rockets
Robots
Computer circuitry
Bugs
Dragons
Flames
Tropical fish
Coral reef
Dolphins
Sharks!
Bright primary colors
Guitars

:yeahthat:

When I aquire my Nauti next year it will quickly be embroidered with music notes and drums.

More camo and racing patterns would be nice.

Just had a thought.....Wouldn't it be great if you could go online to the MFG site and get a custom cover?!

remken

I went to target to try my son out in the true-fit and the first thing my 17 yr.old dd who was with said was why don't they have any boy covers?

I'd like anything with dragons, fire trucks, race cars, dinosaurs, construction vehicles.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC