FT: Brownstone Parkway cover for any girly Parkway cover

Chex

FT: Brownstone Parkway cover for any girly Parkway cover OR Blush Vivo for girly Pkwy

I just got my new Parkway from Britax with a Brownstone cover on it. They're letting me keep the original cover (Granite), and I would love to trade the Brownstone cover for a girly one for when my dd uses the Parkway (she'll use it full-time whenever we have baby #5). I would like to keep the Granite for when my ds uses it.

Also, we have a Blush Vivo that DD1 uses in dh's car. But it doesn't fit well next to the BLVD in there. The Pkwy fits better, so I wouldn't mind another Pkwy, instead of just the cover.

Last edited:
ADS

TXDani

Senior Community Member
I have a Tiffany Parkway I am thinking of selling. I will need to check the DOM though as it is a few years old (I think we got it 2 years ago??). Let me know if you are interested at all.

monstah

I was talking to someone yesterday who said they want to sell their tie dye parkway cover. Do you (or anyone else) want me to call her?
If so, please give me an approx fair price because I'm clueless. Only prob is that she doesn't want to trade.

Chex

What does the tie dye look like? I don't think I've ever seen that one. Also, what kind of condition is it in?

Chex

So Elizabeth, did you get the cover for $40 or the whole seat?

I just showed my dd the pic of it and she really liked it.

Thanks!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC