I AM IN LOVE WITH MY ETA! The best 33.00 I ever spent

I got the ETA for 33.00ish at target 75% off on tuesday. I installed it yesterday and today we took a drive. My 3 1/2 year old is rear facing in it. He keeps going, Mommy this is so much more comfier than my other red seat(his FPSVD-which he used to love).
I love how it adjusts and so forth!!! It isn't as HUGE as I thought it would be. And my 5 1/2 year old still fits in it.(what is it's top harness height)?

gosh, that was the best 33ish dollars I ever spent!!!!!
I am thinking the scenera is going for the carpooling car(2 times a week) to stay in there(he still has about 1 1/2 inches left in it i think-double checking) and the FPSVD will be used now soley for my daycare kid. (they swap seats, but I don't think my 3 1/2 year old will share this seat! LOL!

I am so recommending this to anyone!!! My nieghbor got one for her 6 month old and her 6 month old Loves it!(I got her to ERF too-YAY)

ADS

NVMBR02

I wish I was able to find one that cheap. I can not justify buying another seat right now (well, not a $130 one) but I really like the EFTA. Since I loved my old triumph I am pretty sure I could love the EFTA as well.

I am happy you like it! :love:

my2kidsSafe

i wish mine had one. I might take a trip to another target just to see if they have it. That cheap. DH would kill me if i bought another carseat. But at that price he won't even know its a carseat. I can say i bougth clothes.

BW1426

:jaw: That's cheaper than we can order the Titan through bulk order for.

You are one lucky girl.

jewlsvern

I so would buy a 2nd EFTA for that price. All of them at my Target were around $100. I may have to check again. I LOVE my EFTA.

I went back the next day at the one I knew had 2 left and was going 75% off that day.. They were gone when the doors opened. Oh well! I got one, that is ok. :) ;-)

If yours are 100.00 they should go down to 50% or even just straight to 75%.

Murphy's Law

Score for you!

Great price, great seat! I paid full price for mine many months ago and I still love that seat the most out of all that I own.

MomofOlivia407

I'm so jealous. I was reading last week on here that they were clearanced for $75, so I went and they were still over $100 at my Target. I need to call to see if they have gone lower yet. I LOVE mine, too, and got it for $100 in April or so. So glad you like yours!

SanDiegoLady

Is there anyway to find out if Targets in a general area have this deal? I went to a couple yesterday with no luck, they all have the new model seats in already. Darn. I have one EFTA and plan to buy another, and of course ;) would love to pay as little as possible.

sunnymw

i wish mine had one. I might take a trip to another target just to see if they have it. That cheap. DH would kill me if i bought another carseat. But at that price he won't even know its a carseat. I can say i bougth clothes.

So, where ya gonna hide it? :whistle::ROTFLMAO:

I might have to go up to Target when DS wakes up... DH would KILL me, but I'll tell him I'm selling the Snugride and Comfortsport if they have that for $33!!! Of course our Target sucks, the only thing they had last time I went was a $280 MA with 05 DOMs :rolleyes:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC