Question Does this harness look too low???

kanga

IMG_1541.jpg

:ROTFLMAO:
Yes that's me. :p I thought we could all use a little laugh on this fabulous hump day.

ADS

Shaunam

I squeezed myself into DS's regent once. I was just curious to see if I'd fit. It was tight but I did it. LOL So no short-strap problems there! That was back when I was about 130 lbs though.

BookMama

Senior Community Member
I'd also be concerned about neck injuries, since the ears are completely above the back of the child restraint.

:p

So - was it comfy?

kanga

The seat is very very comfy. No wonder my girls love their seats. I love the feel of the velour. I think my hips are a bit too wide though, i guess I will have to stick to being the taxi driver for now.

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
:ROTFLMAO: You are way to funny!

I was figuring I was going to open this and then ask you how come you did not just call me and I could come check it for you.

Well, it does look a little low and the tips of your ears are also above the top of the shell. I recommend a no back booster on a vehicle seat that has headrest. If you are not sure if your child will still you could lock the shoulder part of the seatbelt by slowly pulling it out of the retractor and feeding it back in :p.

NVMBR02

That is to funny! I sat in dd's old Regent to see if I fit. I didn't strap myself in though and it was in the house, not in the car. :p

Wineaux

For a second there I thought, "Is that kid old enough for me to think she's hot?" And then I said, "Oh yeah....." ;)

Very funny and thanks for the chuckle! :D

loufrando

That's hilarious. I've sat in my dd's Regent alot- I used to nurse ydd in it quite frequently when we were out and about. I'd go sit in the car to nurse and the Regent was the most comfy seat in the car! :p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC