75 % off Target Carseats/Baby Gear

celtic1885

oooohhh. I forgot to mention that I had found a MA for $188, purchased it but still went hunting for the elusive $134 MA. Found one about 2-3 weeks later and bought it. Was so excited I hugged the Target employee when she scanned it.
Anyway, so Wed I finally got around to returning the $188 MA, as I returned it I asked how much it had been marked down, she said $134. I asked I could buy it back at that price, she said no I had to wait until it was returned to the floor. So I asked her when they did their returns and she said throughout the day but that the Infant dept had just picked up so it would be a while. I said ok, I had other shopping to do. As I was checking out the clothes I saw the employee doing returns, talked to her and she WENT AND GOT ME THE SEAT! So I re-bought it for $134. Holy moly, I now have 4 MAs and 2 Regents. And the best part is the two I got have DOM of 03/08 and RF to 35 lbs!!!!!

Whoo hoo!

ADS

HEVY

Ooooo, I want an Air Booster :D but can not be going back and forth between two Targets. Those are really great prices. Are they being discontinued?

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
Ooooo, I want an Air Booster :D but can not be going back and forth between two Targets. Those are really great prices. Are they being discontinued?

I think it's just that pattern they're discontinuing. The one here is still $44 I think. I need to have DH check on my carseat since we're stuck at home till Evan is recovered.

HEVY

Out of all the boosters, besides the Frontier, this is the only one I want, but I don't see me needing it for at least 2-3 years. By then it would lose half it's life, too bad it doesn't have a 9 year lifespan.

2wild

does anyone know how these clearance sales work? would any of those marathons still be on clearance if the stores still had them? or does that sort of sale only last for a week....

mytwobugs

When Target puts something on Clearance it is usually something they are not going to carry anymore (i.e. certain carseat patterns) or something seasonal that they won't carry again until next year. They just keep lowering the price until they are all gone or they reach a point where they just donate them to Goodwill. Unfortunately, I'm guessing all the Marathons on clearance have been bought by now.

2wild

Rats. That's what I figured....I was just hoping someone could tell me otherwise so I could begin the mad rush to call all the local Targets. Just as well, I guess, since I really can't manage an outing.... :(
Thank you, though, for the info.

Rosey

Yeah, if you look at Travelingtikes.com you can see the Brooke pattern will be 'available late aug' so I assume they bought out targets or something.

Does anyone have a cheap Air booster at their Target? I only have 1 HBB, and its for my dd. Now with the school year I am thinking it would be good to have another HBB. I would also like the Air booster for the extra seat depth. I have PP funds!
I was able to get a $98 EFTA at mine, but they don't carry any good boosters besides the TB.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC