75 % off Target Carseats/Baby Gear

HOLY COW! I was stalking 3 targets today and I finally got(it took them till afternoon to mark them 75% off).

I got an Evenflo Triumph Advance(6/08 manf. date) for 33ish dollars!!!:eek:
I also got a Graco Air Booster for 22.00 (08' manf. date)
I got a baby bouncer for 10.00-org. 30ish.

I also saw double strollers, regular strollers ect there as well(they were gone by tthe time I left the store).

Most stores by me are sold out!!!!

I finally now will have a seat for Logan that will RF to 35 pounds and he is going to use his scenera in my cousin's car for preschool trips and the FPSVD will be used by my daycare boy, since he almost outgrew the scenera!!!

The air booster is going to my sister for my her hubby's car so, she doesn't have to ride in one of those Low back boosters(she is 6 and 48 pounds). WOOOHOOOO

YAY! I am so flippin' EXCITED!!!!
Here he is in his new Evenflo Triumph advance. I think he has about 3 inches of hardshell above his head.-he is 30 pounds and 3 1/2 years old. (don't ask about the pic, he was trying to wink-LOL LOL)
080508_14541.jpg

Last edited:
ADS
I am probally running to the one in the morning(that is 50% off now, and they said 75% off in the morning)to get one more ETA for my friend for her baby that is due in September!!!!! :whistle: Just so she has an extra seat

TerisBoys

Hmmm - my store was only on their first markdown 2 weeks ago, and didn't have any left on the shelf.

I'll have to check again this Friday :)

*razz*

I got a $34 ETA last week, but this post makes me want to stalk all the other Targets in town, and I don't need any more seats!

I got a $34 ETA last week, but this post makes me want to stalk all the other Targets in town, and I don't need any more seats!

HA! That is how I am too! I am now buying for my friend who I just bought a Graco safe saet for her unborn baby and now I might buy and ETA for her (LOL) just cuz I can't pass up a 33ish dollar seat!!!
My nieghbor just went out and got an ETA too for 33ish dollars(she just e-mailed me) to ERF her daughter! YAY!

jtl8

Is this only at certain Targets? My MIL checked the ones near her house (Pacific Northwest) but EFTAs are still $139.99. :(

4boysmom

Is this only at certain Targets? My MIL checked the ones near her house (Pacific Northwest) but EFTAs are still $139.99. :(

The ones she is seeing may be the new ones, mocha mint EFTA vs an all brown that is being clearanced. the old fabrics were the ones being clearanced. By now everyone may just have the new stock.

love target. i grabbed two marathons today..not that i need them but for 135 each i couldn't pass them up. both the brooke pattern. one an august 07 dom and the other a feb 08 manufacture

Stresch

Got a Marathon (Brooke) for $135 today. DOM 11/07, so it will be over a year old before we need it, but $135!

Hope this kid likes pink.

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
If anyone finds a Britax Companion, I would really like to trade my brand new, ridden in once, Birkshire SS1 for a Companion. ;)

I may take you up on this! I went this morning to mine and they had one left at $100, but I really wanted it to go down to $50 since it's not my top choice for a seat. :) Does that one have the really nice, thick, fleece boot?

wendy1221

I may take you up on this! I went this morning to mine and they had one left at $100, but I really wanted it to go down to $50 since it's not my top choice for a seat. :) Does that one have the really nice, thick, fleece boot?

It's not fleece, but it feels waterproof. I sew, so I could make you a fleece showercap style carseat cover w/ any fleece you want, if that helps the trade. ;)

Oh, and the DOM on this seat is a little over a year old. Don't know if that matters to you or not. I just got it from BRU.com a few days ago. It's really pretty. :) Even nicer than it looks on the website, imo.

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
It's still $99 and the only Target I've been to that even has any clearance seats left! I'll check again tomorrow. lol I had the SS1 for Ilana and it had the nicest winter boot that came w/ it, that's why I asked, it worked out really well for a tiny winter baby.

Rosey

Is $202 on a Recaro Signo good? The DOM is 10/07. It was at my Target when I was looking for more cheap Marathons. I didn't buy it because I don't know much about them.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC