photo - sleepy baby in MA

ccjones

Here's a pic of a sleepy Jeremy in his MA in my Xterra. Can you tell how pleased he is at having to wake up to go to daycare earlier than I usually take him?! LOL I will take some pics of him in the Radians in the TL and Jeep when DH gets home from his business trip this weekend...

4-12-0602024.jpg

4-12-0602026.jpg

4-12-0602029.jpg

Colleen

Last edited:
ADS

shellebelle

Senior Community Member
The image isn't working for me :(

When I have to share pictures on forums like this, I resize them to 300-400 pixels wide in Photoshop (and I know most people don't have this program) and then upload them to imageshack.us or to my account on Photobucket (depends on if I want to be able to get at the links/images again).

Then you just post the link with the brackets around it in your message body here. The images show inline with your text, so no clicking extra links or opening separate browser windows.

HTH!

scatterbunny

Looks great! :D

I don't attach pics in my posts, I upload my pics to a free photo hosting site (photobucket), then copy and paste the [ IMG ] (without spaces) code (displayed under the photo in the photobucket album) into my post. That way your photo size isn't limited (though dial-up users like me have to wait forever for excessively large photos to load). However, there is a limit to the number of images you can include in each post: no more than 3, including smilies.

ccjones

I used photbucket, so I think I fixed my problem. I edited my original post, so I think I'm good to go! Thanks!

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
It's working fine for me now -- he's super cute! :)

Have you tried the Radian in the middle of the Jeep? Is it a Cherokee? What year :confused: :eek:

ccjones

The Jeep is a 2001 Wrangler. There technically is not center seating position in the backseat of a wrangler. There are only two lap/shoulder belts, one on each outboard position. DH installed the Radian behind the passenger seat. No LATCH, so he is using the seatbelt. Thank you - I think he is a cutie, too! :)

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
OK, thanks for the info ;) I'm trying to plan ahead for my 1st unsupervised check -- infant twins & a preschooler over 40# in a Cherokee (not sure what year yet) :rolleyes: :cool:

ccjones

I should have been more clear in my last post. There are two seatbelts in the rear of the Wrangler, period. They just happen to be lap/shoulder belts. There is no seatbelt whatsoever for the center seating position. That is because the backseat of a Wrangler is so narrow, it is only meant to have at most 2 passengers, both on outboard positions.

skipspin

Ah, someone else with a child and a wrangler...I will be watching for your pictures. We have had our WZ in ours RF and FF. (DD is 2.5 now) but before that my DH actually had to install a center seatbelt (he was a car mechanic before we were married) so our Evenflo convertable seat would fit. I guess that worked since we only have one for now.

Ever been to Camp Jeep? We went last year and it was GREAT!
Joy CPS tech

ccjones

HAHA, yeah...there aren't many people with babies and Wranglers, that's for sure! Ours is basically the third vehicle, DH did alot of work to it because he takes it off-road occasionally (put a 4" lift on it, changed out the gears, installed lockers...who knows what else! LOL) Needless to say, it gets horrible gas mileage now, which is why it is not driven that often. However, with summer fast approaching, DH will probably drive it more with the top down, or at least with all the windows zipped out.

I am so glad that someone else has a Wrangler because DH has picked Jeremy up from daycare (which is in our neighborhood) a few times in the Jeep with the top down, and we thought that was OK, since he was only going 10-15mph through the neighborhood. Is it OK to take a baby out on the main road, or even the highway with the top down, or would it be too much wind?! We also have to worry about the sun, so DH is thinking about buying some kind of UV blocking cover from QuadraTech. But, even with all the windows zipped out and the top on, would the baby get too much wind in the backseat?

The Wrangler is out in the garage now, but DH put all the crap he keeps in the trunk of his TL (golf clubs, etc...), in the backseat of the Jeep. LOL If I have time this afternoon, I may get his junk out of the Jeep, pull the Jeep out of the garage, and gets some pics of Little J in the Radian.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC