Sit 'n Stroll

xxluckychicxx

http://www.lillygold.com/
Watch the video.

Did you see how they installed it with the seatbelt over the shell instead of through a belt path? I've never seen one of these IRL, but surely that cant be right...:confused:

ETA: Oh, and check out how low the chest clip is when they have it FFing.

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Yup, that's right. I guess it's a lot faster if you are trying to do it up in a Taxi with your kid in it (compared to stringing a belt through the back of the seat like a regular seat). It's nearly impossible for a tech with lots of time and no pressure to use this seat right, I bet the rate of misuse of the average parent in a speedy traveling situation is approaching 100% :(

HEVY

Maybe the shape and where they have the weight makes it possible to do that, I always wondered that too.
LOL, did anyone notice no one closed there car doors either.

xxluckychicxx

It's nearly impossible for a tech with lots of time and no pressure to use this seat right, I bet the rate of misuse of the average parent in a speedy traveling situation is approaching 100% :(

That was going to be my next question because I really couldnt see how you could get it installed correctly, especially with limited time.

LOL, did anyone notice no one closed there car doors either.

Yeah I noticed that too lol.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I will measure. Here is a pic of the side.

picture.php

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Bottom slot 10 - 11" slanted

Top slot 14"

5-40 lbs. yeah right. 5 lbs with 10-11" slot?

xxluckychicxx

Bottom slot 10 - 11" slanted

Top slot 14"

5-40 lbs. yeah right. 5 lbs with 10-11" slot?

Wow, so in a nutshell, this thing is a total POS? I had heard of it before and someone has it listed on my local Craigslist :rolleyes:. I was a little interested at 1st (not in the one on CL) because I have been researching options for me (by myself) to fly with a toddler and a baby to Canada as easy as possible, but I really just couldnt see this thing being any good.

crunchierthanthou

I just watched the video- totally nitpicky, but twenty bucks says the kid at the beginning who shows up again at the end has outgrown both the RA and Sit n stroll by height.

that thing is ridiculous....and what idiot has that hard of a time unfolding a stroller???? it took him forever. and did you notice near the end in the airport the lady is pushing a giant double stroller with one kid it in and the dad is carrying one car seat. did they lose the other kid and seat and do they just like giant strollers.

HEVY

But wait, it's only $14.95 and free shipping to try it out for a whole 30 days. Money back guarentee.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC