I ordered my BJCM!!

adamsmommy

I got the orange. I also got the parent console, ships and the end of the month though, and the snack tray. I am so excited. I just hope I am not disappointed and getting my hopes to high. I have wanted this stroller for a long time. I am also going to get a buggy board and just try it. I hope shipping is fast! I got it through Letsgostrolling since they had all the accessories.

ADS

amy919

I :love: my City Mini! Best stroller I have ever owned. Even DH loves it. we actually argue over who is going to push it. The only downside is no place for my older child to hop on whe she gets tired, so I am VERY anxious to hear whether or not the Buggy Board works for you. Please keep me posted!

Thanks!

seamonkeys

I'm so in love with the orange! But I've decided I'm going to go see it in person before ordering - I found a store that has a floor model! Leaving just a few to check it out!

Yeah, my 4 yr-old still likes to ride, so this would only be for when I'm out with DS2! I'll still have my P&T for shopping/walking with both.

lovinwaves

From everything I have read the Buggy Boards or any other type of board will not work on the Baby Joggers. Please let us know if it works for you!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC