Technical question

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
I tried clicking the "Manage Attachments" box to add a picture earlier ... the status bar was 100% green & said I have used up 0 space, but then a pop-up announced I had no more room to upload an attachment & gave a link to my User CP to correct it ... from there I couldn't figure out how to find let alone remove some of my past uploads :confused:

P.S. I'm sure I'm missing something, but how do I change my profile from CPSAdvocate to CPSTechnician to access the tech-only board? I assume I need my ID# but I don't see where I would use it :eek:

ADS

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Sorry I thought I set up email notifications on this forum but I guess I didn't. I don't show you as having any attachments, so I'm not sure why you couldn't attach a picture unless it was above the quota by itself. I will look into the settings in the next few days to make sure everything is right. Is anyone else having attachment problems with the forums?

As for the official CPS Technician title, that is tied to access with the Technical Professionals forum. You will need a SAFE KIDS tech number and a listing on their technician locator. Instruction for access are listed in the sticky announcement in the Coffee Break forum.

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
OK, that's what I thought for the CPST title ;) Thanks & sorry I missed the sticky note!

I have uploaded pix before & it was strange because one area said there was no storage spaced used, but another listed all the past uploads -- will check again in a minute...

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Before I just did that it said 0% usaage, but this is what it says now...?

Sum of all attachments owned by papooses: 50.1 KB

Attachment Key
Filetype Max Filesize Max Width Max Height
bmp 512.0 KB - -
doc 512.0 KB - -
gif 512.0 KB - -
jpe 512.0 KB - -
jpeg 512.0 KB - -
jpg 512.0 KB - -
pdf 512.0 KB - -
png 512.0 KB - -
psd 512.0 KB - -
txt 512.0 KB - -
zip 512.0 KB

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC