*pic* 5 YO In Signo / harness height

Mama!

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg302/carseatsafetypics/P8020004.jpg

She has a good 2 inches to go! :eek:WOW! I sat her in her brother's seat after I redressed it. I thought she would be so much closer to the top height on that thing.

I raised the headrest all the way to the top and put a popsicle stick in the slot to show.

He's wide and big chested, and big shouldered as well. I wonder if I should switch them out. Wonder if he has enough head control to sleep in the Regent?:confused:

ADS

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
He may appreciate more room since he's broad shouldered. He can always use a non attached little pillow in the car.

Isn't that harness height amazing! It's too bad it doesn't seem as compatible with more kids and cars as others.

This was Piper at just five last year in a Como. She had a WHOLE bunch of room.

1226243813_5a2fa43bb4.jpg

Wendy

fyrfightermomma

I would switch if your daughter is comfy in the Signo(some love the head wings, some don't). Its not the best for big shouldered kids so your son might appreciate the Regent more.

You can always switch them back if it doesn't work!

*sigh* I miss my Signo. Aren't they awesome seats?? The torso room is great!

southpawboston

very interesting! there's another carseat forum somewhere (forgot the name ;)) where the general concensus is that that is impossible. :rolleyes:

Mama!

Feel free to lift my pictures and show them. I give you permission. If they'd like I'll take whole body pictures and blur her face so they can see she's an actual 5 year old.:eek:

Peony

Yep, my 5.5y old rides in a Signo as well. She is skinny but not short, she has lots of room left. :thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC