What to do?? Help!

lorinick

I went to BRU today for the one day sale. They have the new Blvd. click thing and the old ones are on sale 20% off and an extra 20% off with my discount it would be the same price as my EFTA in Sandbox still in a box. Would you guys exchange to get the Blvd. or not. What to do?

ADS

crunchierthanthou

heck yeah, I'd buy a BV if I could get one for the same price as an EFTA. well, provided it has a relatively recent DOM and therefore had a 35 lb rf limit. The EFTA is a great seat for its price, but I'm a fan of the Britax rf tether and convenience features.

lorinick

sounds like a good deal!

I did go back and get it. But they had a Marathon on clearence for 40% off. So I went for the Marathon. I thought it would be good to have the Marathon and the Blvd. In case ds starts to hate the wings on the Blvd. The new smart click is very nice. The head wings are so much smaller like Diplomat.

crunchierthanthou

I know you already bought a seat, but I'm thinking of the clearance seats I saw at BRU today. Were the ones you were looking at floor models? If so, that would completely change my vote.

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
YES!!
DD sat in her cousins EFTA for 1 trip on Friday, and complained bitterly about the red tabs, which caused red marks on her neck. Due to this, I REALLY hesitate to recommend this seat..I do let parents know if it falls within their parameters, of course, but always be sure to tell them of the issue....
I'd go for a BLVD in an instant.......

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC