Question Radian - Latch/tether?

2cutekids

Hi,
I just placed an order for RA 65 which I plan to use forward facing for my 4yr old. Some of the reviews from folks on that website said I needed to purchase and additional item (ie Latch or tether) to be able to install in my '06Accord. I plan to use the seat belt, in the center position as I have a Chicco KeyFit and booster on the opposite sides. Does this sound right? If so, can someone help me know specifically what I need to get?
Thank you.

ADS

featherhead

You should not need to order anything extra. Everything that is needed to install the seat comes with it. I have the Radian and I love it. Installing with the seatbelt can be tricky sometimes, but usually it just takes a bit of patience. If you need any help installing when the time comes, feel free to come back and ask questions.

crunchierthanthou

How old is the child who will ride in the Radian?

The Radian can be tricky with the seatbelt, but there are a few tips that make it noticeably less difficult. Will it be rf or ff?

Misty-Bug

How old is the child who will ride in the Radian?

The Radian can be tricky with the seatbelt, but there are a few tips that make it noticeably less difficult. Will it be rf or ff?

I think she said FFing for her 4 year old. Unless she just edited it.

yes teh radian can be tricky and I was swearing my head off but I got lots of help and can now install it fast in most cars cause I learned the trick. Good luck! The seat will come with the tether and the LATCH. Unless you are meaning the hooks, and someone said that your car has it already

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC