I've seen the new Blvd.

lorinick

I work part time at BRU in NJ. I've seen the Britax Blvd CS in person. It came in two weeks ago in the same pattern the Sutton price 309.99 with a new SKU number. I didn't notice any difference in the head wings. The crotch strap looks a little different and it does double click. No electronic devices on it. Nothing else looks different to me. If you want me to look for anything else that me know. I'll take another look. We have not started selling it yet. Because we still have the old ones selling for 298.99. We can sell if someone asks for it. So you may want to call your local store and ask if they got them. We will sell if someone asks for them. I'm not sure what all the build up was about. I can't see any change except the double CLICK.

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Sounds like a regular BV...the Click N Safe is a special model that's 329, maybe it's just not to your store yet?

lorinick

Sounds like a regular BV...the Click N Safe is a special model that's 329, maybe it's just not to your store yet?

I don't know it's a new number. It's not the same number as the other Sutton's and the crotch strap is a little different. I don't think there sending in two differnet suttons. But I could be wrong. 309.99 was the price on the box. As far as I know Were only going to have two Blvd. seats in store. What can I look for. I have the list of new items pending to the store. I wonder if it will be on line only. This new Blvd. was in a new box with a new number. And it did have aduitable double click.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
The headrest is really a different shape starting 6/06, so they'd have to have a new SKU for part numbers for it (they are already selling foam for old and new models on the britax website).

lorinick

The headrest is really a different shape starting 6/06, so they'd have to have a new SKU for part numbers for it (they are already selling foam for old and new models on the britax website).

I didn't notice any different headrest. But unsure if will have a regular Blvd. and the new ones. What would I look for in the new ones? The bigger price tag. Online they still show the old one with the older number and cheaper price. Well I'll wait to see what else comes in. I'll post back with any new info. I'm not working until Tues. night agian. Tomorrow is my little guys first Birthday party. I can't belive it!

lorinick

I believe the new one actually says Click and Safe right above the harness adjuster.

I will look at it again today. I'll examine the box and look at the harness and crotch strape. Maybe I'll go today to stock up on more diapers to get the 15.00 gift card.

lorinick

There's pics in the Community Member forum if your post count is high enough to view them.

Here

Is that a Roundabout? The cream one? We have that one. That's a click one? I have not yet seen that pattern of the Blvd. But I see no difference in the pictures with head wings.

TerisBoys

The Boulevard CS has a label down by the crotch strap. And if you look at Kate's pics she shows the adjustor too.

You have the cream-ish carpety RA?

lorinick

The Boulevard CS has a label down by the crotch strap. And if you look at Kate's pics she shows the adjustor too.

You have the cream-ish carpety RA?

Yes we have a new cream roundabout. I can't remember the name. I want to go over today to look and do some shopping dc still sleeping and waiting for the cable guy. He called to say he's running late. GRR

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC