Hehe, funny thought

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Tonight there was a customer at work who wanted to know how to move her seat from rf'ing to ff'ing. Babe was questionable on being 22lbs, so I told the customer she had to stay rf'ing... Comes out that the dr. told mom that babe's legs would break in a collision if she was rf'ing and that as soon as she was 20lbs she had to be turned. :rolleyes:

So tonight, I was that crazy TRU employee who told someone to keep their 14mo old rf'ing & consider keeping her rf'ing even if she was beyond 22lbs.

Funny thought, hey? We always complain about TRU/BRU employees not knowing their stuff. I'm sure customers think the same thing when they are given best practice info by an employee though. ;)

(Although I got the distinct feeling that the girl will be getting weighed tomorrow to see if she is 22lbs yet. *sigh* Here's hoping that they google erf'ing as I suggested.)

ADS

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Of course, of course!

I was just thinking how for the most part we say the workers at TRU don't know what they are talking about and here you are, one of us giving out good advice. Just the opposite of what we usuall think :love:

PixieEMT

Don't you wish you could hand out a brochure like the cpsafety ERF one to parents or the HWH seat (someone around here made it) ?

Would TRU/BRU let you do that?

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Don't you wish you could hand out a brochure like the cpsafety ERF one to parents or the HWH seat (someone around here made it) ?

Would TRU/BRU let you do that?

Nope, my hands are pretty tied so far as what I can do. Handing out 3rd party leaflets definitely wouldn't be allowed.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC