Target toys 75% off-RUN!!!! ;-)

ADS
I bought the USA wooden puzzle today too.

My best find today was this:

http://www.littletikes.com/toys/toys-detail.aspx?Product_ID=6678

$5.24!!!:eek: Reg price $29.99

It was too hot to play outside today, so I let the boys play with it on the tile in kitchen, they loved it:

008.jpg

I think DH might pass out if I walk through the door with anymore Target bags! It's so hard to resist a bargain and my boys get invited to lots of B-day parties throughout the year so it's great to have NICE, inexpensive gifts in the closet.

WOW! Love that! My targets have been sold out of that WAY before the clearances!

They also HAVE HUGE TOY clearances after Christmas-that should be their next time! ;-) HUGE Baby gear clearance sometime in January too! ;-)

mom2juliarose

I got my DD a VSmile pocket for only $15, and got her 3 games to go with it (we also have th VSmile console at home) for $5.48 each!! One game needs to be returned (Finding Nemo)...for some reason after she plays it for a few minutes the screen suddenly goes dark and then black and you can still hear the sounds.

We're leaving for vacation soon and I am SO excited to have new stuff to occupy her with!

jlr9882

IS this sale still going on? I was there today shopping for clothes for work because of the no sale tax. I went by the car seat section and saw the new scenera, but didn't think about going to see the toys. I knew if I did I would end up buying too much. Should I go back tonight? His birthday is less than a month away!

R&J'sMom

IS this sale still going on? I was there today shopping for clothes for work because of the no sale tax. I went by the car seat section and saw the new scenera, but didn't think about going to see the toys. I knew if I did I would end up buying too much. Should I go back tonight? His birthday is less than a month away!

It started Thursday in most stores and I would bet most of the good stuff is long gone. The store I was in yesterday had empty shelves where the clearance toys used to be.

They do it twice a year-In late July/Early August to clear out inventory to make room for the Christmas reset and then again in January to get rid of all the stuff brought in for Christmas.

jlr9882

I called my Target to see if they were having a huge toy sale, and the lady said she wasn't sure. So I got back in the car and drove back to Target. There was the normal sale stuff but it wasn't like a whole lot of stuff. I did get one Vsmile baby game for a little over $3 and a pair of shoes for me for $5for work so it was worth the extra trip.

R&J'sMom

I called my Target to see if they were having a huge toy sale, and the lady said she wasn't sure. So I got back in the car and drove back to Target. There was the normal sale stuff but it wasn't like a whole lot of stuff. I did get one Vsmile baby game for a little over $3 and a pair of shoes for me for $5for work so it was worth the extra trip.

lotThe clearance started Thursday so that's probably why you didn't see a whole lot of stuff. It's usually almost all gone in the first couple days. People wait and plan for this sale ;)

Last edited:

Rosey

I couldn't believe how much was left at my Targets last Friday and Saturday. My sisters' targets were wiped out so I shopped for all four of us. The only thing I wish I hadn't missed out on was the Thomas bath toy and the Lucky Ducks game. But maybe next time!

R&J'sMom

I couldn't believe how much was left at my Targets last Friday and Saturday. My sisters' targets were wiped out so I shopped for all four of us. The only thing I wish I hadn't missed out on was the Thomas bath toy and the Lucky Ducks game. But maybe next time!

The Thomas bath toy is so cool! I gave my boys each one last night and they played with it in the bath. They didn't want to get out!

Rosey

Well, I went back today and scored two lucky duck games, and three more Thomas trains I had not seen before. I cannot believe how much clearance stuff is left at the targets in Atlanta................I guess people aren't buying their kids toys right now. I think I spend $40 every time I go!! I also got another huge dump truck for $3.64 and a dance mat, but no bath toy!

celtic1885

Ok, broke down and went to Target by me today. Pretty picked over but I got two little wagons (red w/yellow handles) for the girls for 3.47 each, and a batting game for $10. They had lots of "boys" toys that my dd wasn't interested in though. Will have to check the other ones near me.

Oh, yeah found a leapster and a vtech game but not the consoles to play them in..............didn't know which was "better" so I passed on both.

Rosey

Something is terribly wrong with people who live in Atlanta! I went to two different Targets today (wish I had known they existed all weekend) and bought three Vtek TV game consoles for $12.50, and games for $11, and two vtek baby consoles for $10. I also got a Thomas vtek laugh and learn laptop. There were tons of other stuff including polly pockets and littlest pet shop stuff sitting there.

I think I am going to take one of the pink game consoles back because I don't really need it. I was way excited so they all jumped into my cart.

celtic1885

Something is terribly wrong with people who live in Atlanta! I went to two different Targets today (wish I had known they existed all weekend) and bought three Vtek TV game consoles for $12.50, and games for $11, and two vtek baby consoles for $10. I also got a Thomas vtek laugh and learn laptop. There were tons of other stuff including polly pockets and littlest pet shop stuff sitting there.

I think I am going to take one of the pink game consoles back because I don't really need it. I was way excited so they all jumped into my cart.

I'd love the game console!!!!!!! which one?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC