Updating my site -- got pix?

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
You can find my homepage via my screen name/profile.... I have a couple emails & PMs from some members whose kids I'll be adding to the extended RF, extended harnessing, big kids in boosters & misuse albums -- if you'd like to add your pix, please use the Contact Me page to submit: please include age, weight & seat info (names only if you want to) :thanx!:

P.S. it is easier for me if you submit via email (either through my profile via this forum or through the link on the Contact Me page of my homepage: also available via my profile here) & I also want to remind everyone of this thread....
Ulrike said:
Just your friendly neighborhood reminder that this is a very public forum. While we try our best to keep it a safe place to post, it is possible for anyone to see pictures you post here, so don't post anything you don't want everyone to see.

If you receive a strange request or a private message that makes you uncomfortable, you can report it to the site administrator. To report a post, just click the
report.gif
symbol in the upper right-hand corner of the post. To report a PM, you can simply click, "Forward," at the bottom of the message and then enter "Admin" into the "Recipient Username" field.

Last edited:
ADS

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Do you want these pics of misuse (using seatbelt and LATCH together; using LATCH in the center of a vehicle that does not allow it; blanket under seat, though it is thin)?

S8000769ed-1.jpg

S8000771ed-1.jpg

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Do you want these pics of misuse (using seatbelt and LATCH together; using LATCH in the center of a vehicle that does not allow it; blanket under seat, though it is thin)?
Sure, thanks, I don't think I have a clear shot of both used together :thumbsup:

laccaycol

ok am i just dumb:p i dont know how to send pics on this site should i just post them on here? If i went to my regular email they would be huge.

sunnymw

Kids are either mine or my old DCC, posted w/ mother's permission.

These are all misuses (before I knew better, or DayCareChild's mom knew better)

Straps above shoulders while RF, chest clip too low, and BFing in the vehicle
april142.jpg

Straps beyond too loose
2007July136.jpg

Loose straps, chest clip on wrong, seat installed loosely
2007July324.jpg

Aftermarket galore
february234.jpg

No locking clip on non-locking belt... it came that loose while removing DS
2007August220.jpg

Can't see it, but locking clip is on door side of seat
2007August229.jpg

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
You can use this one of Jonas - he's 20 mos, 23lbs and in an EFTA.

DSC01388.jpg

eta: Jillian only rode this way for a month, but you can use this picture as well if you'd like. She's 1 month shy of 4yrs old in this picture, 34lbs, and 40.5" tall.

DSC01373.jpg

laccaycol

ok guess ill just post here:) Use any of them that you want:thumbsup:

Lacy age 11 years in 75 pounds in the Recaro vivo lite
boosters-1.jpg

Cayden 7 years 9 months old 70 pounds In the Sunshine kids Monterey and Regent
CaydeninMonterey010.jpg

cay7yearinregent1-4-08002.jpg

Colton 20 months 25 pounds 33 inches RF in Radian ill let you choose.
CinRadian040.jpg

CinRadian014.jpg

misuse one with my 11 year old, Showing even at 11 years old they dont fit in every seatbelt:)
doorlockandintruck006.jpg

carseatpics015.jpg

natysr

When are you updating? I was planning on taking new pictures when Jordan turns 4 (on August 20). He will still be RF.

adamsmommy

Here is Adam 46 lbs 42 inches tall at 3 years old. No booster anytime soon!

In his Radian with Britax Chest Clip
carseat004.jpg

carseat002.jpg

In the Marathon
carseat008.jpg

carseat006.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC