Regent Thought.....

Is it just me....... or do other people look at kids in the regent and think it looks like something out of alice in wonderland where she shrinks herself and everything else stays bigger. The regent just makes most kids look like they are on some type of hollywood set for honey i shrunk the kids.
just my opinion i had to share:)

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
My dd used to feel that way! When she was about 3 she would sometimes ride in her older brother's seat and she confused me by getting frustrated and yelling, I can't reach my brother's seat! She was sitting in it, but couldn't 'reach' the sides to lean on! It was so cute and sad at the same time, I had to stop and buy her a pillow right then and there :eek:

wondering1

I dunno...I wish I had a Regent for myself!

I knew it was large and for big kids when I bought it, so the size has never been an issue for me. We've had it for a year and a half and it is just part of our life, a good part.

:)

No one has said anything to us about it. We try friends of ours in it, and they all fit.

keri1292

Yeah, the young ones look like that, but my dd is closing in on 8yo and she just looks so comfy. It doesn't seem to engulf her anymore. :D

Lara

lol, I agree! When I sat my dd in it at usa baby she started screaming "I don't like this seat, its toooooo big!" she got all nervous...very unlike her! the seat looked like it was eating her up :p

Mama!

My dd, at 5, finally looks the right size for the Regent. A year ago she looked like a toddler in a giant seat.

Kat_Momof3

Well, I'm just a freak now that my kids are all at the ages and sizes they are.... I see the Regent now and think... "I thought it was bigger than that".... lol. I think once at least one of your kids outgrows it, the seat seems to shrink in how you perceive it.

Seriously, even though it is noticeably different and bigger in ways than the other seats like the Nautilus it was next to, it just doesn't seem THAT big anymore... since there are now other similar seats on the market.

But it is definitely one heck of a lazy boy seat. Ruthie could never get comfy in it, but the boys LOVED theirs.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC