Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    Carseat Crazy

2004 Civic SI and RF Radian

is it possible? in what position?

Would it then be possible for 2 passengers to sit in the back with a Radian?

Since the price of gas seems to be staying high, we are trying to utilize the Civic more than our SUV for longer trips. Right now we have a Safe Seat o/b pssg side and we can fit one passenger in teh back, in the middle, it was very uncomfortable for a passage either side, both with seat belts.

What is the height for rfing in the Radian?

We plan on keeping her rfing until she hits the limits.

We need to buy a new seat in teh next month or so. We were getting the Marathon but the 3 across thread got me thinking that maybe for space wise, this might be better for this car.

We are in Ontario

DD is 11 months old, 25lbs and about 30 inches.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: 2004 Civic SI and RF Radian

Hi - You posted in two separate threads, so maybe the mods can merge them.

I am linking you to an earlier thread discussing three across possibilities in a 2004 Civic. I know you only need one across now, and potentially two across, in the future.

http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?p=520045

Bestjob-mommy has the last post in the thread, and has some RF photos.

I've never heard of a child outgrowing a RF Radian by height. Your RF limit will be a weight issue. Your seat will have a sticker with the weight limit (I am in the US and ours are either 33 or 35 depending on the DOM).

If your older DC (and friends) are smaller than seats mentioned in the 3-across thread, they will fit. Not saying they'll be comfy for a long trip though.