Fisher-Price® Stand 'N Ride Duo Stroller

amyg530

Fisher-Price® Stand 'N Ride Duo Stroller

http://www.biglots.com/specials/item.aspx?cid=15&scid=49&iid=4427

any thoughts on this stroller? i like that it looks similar to the quattro that i have but i also like that it looks like a single double (make sense?).
i still have my quattro but i can only use it as a travel system b/c the cover is gone from the stroller. and i have 2 double strollers already (tandem and sbs) but neither have any storage space. i like that this FP one looks like it would have plently of space to shop with that bag that attaches ( http://www.coolhunting.com/images/fp_buggy.jpg ) i figure if i can sell my other strollers then i could probably buy this one.

ADS

MoreLatte

Re: Fisher-Price® Stand 'N Ride Duo Stroller

That looks awesome! It looks like it would steer really well, too. I have the sit n stand deluxe and the steering is horrible when the second child is on-board. I didn't know Big Lots had a website:whistle: I may have to check it out, now!

adamsmommy

Do they have them in store too? That does look nice. I would love to get rid of my Quattro Tour Double since ds only uses it once in a while.

PixieEMT

I have the active gear KUV and I love it. I saw one of those FP sit and stands at the amusement park last weekend. It looked nice.

I wanted the sit n stand so bad! That's a good price! I haven't checked my local BL. DH told me that 2 weeks ago he had a "friends and family" coupon! grrrr If I could have got it for $80, I would have went for it!

amyg530

Do they have them in store too? That does look nice. I would love to get rid of my Quattro Tour Double since ds only uses it once in a while.

idk, DH told me i couldnt get another stroller right now so i didnt bother going to look

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC