Can we share our current seats and

lauralou

installs.Just thought I would start something interesting and updates on everyone.I know,I will list mine in the morning dh has my nikon at his job:whistle:ds erf radian 65 22lbs 32inches 20 months,dd 7 66lbs hbtb.

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
In my Ody I have: Start/empty/Start
Clek/RF Radian

In my Escape I have: Clek/Clek/Roundabout FF

Riders are in siggy, the big ones can sit in any of the available boosters for any given trip, little one is in the harnessed seats.

TerisBoys

I've got

Ryan 5.5yo, 44#, 45" - EH Nauti, or Vivo (spare)
William 8.5yo, 52#, 53" - Recaro Vivo
Josh 12yo, 89#, 63" - Evenflo Big Kid backless

Ryan's Nauti is installed behind the driver, the Vivo and Big Kid switch between middle row passenger and rear driver's side. I *could* do 3 across if I put my middle, middle seat back in, but it's ALR lapbelt with no tether.

BudgieStew

My van-a RF Marathon and a FF Radian.

DH Subaru-a FF Evenflo Triumph Advance.

MIL's van-a FF Radian and will be putting the 3 in 1 in RF on Friday

In my Mother's car they just installed a FF Radian and a RF Scenera. All ready for the kids when they arrive on Tuesday.

munchkin

In an '07 Focus for
niece - Mya -3.4 years - 35 lbs - 37 inches - Bravo Nautilus with puppy patches or Brooke/Cowmoo/Fido FPSVD (or the MA if it's already in the car)
nephew - Eli - 9 mos -23 lbs - ? inches - Fido/Cowmoo/All-Star MA (only seat he rides in because of the RF tether)

They can be anywhere in the back depending on who I am watching and what seat is currently in the car. If they are both with me Mya is passenger side and Eli is drivers side. The cover changes constantly depending on whether or not I'm bored.

Right at this moment the Nautilus is installed with seatbelt in the center. The FPSVD is dressed in an Odyssey DC cover and the MA is dressed in the All-Star cover, both are in my guest bedroom :whistle:. Tomorrow I will change one of the covers and install one for my nephew because they are staying with me for the rest of the week.

RJB78

CPST Instructor
Dd1 - Regent
Dd2 - RN

Captains chair's that are pushed together in ODY

DSC03847.jpg

U

Unregistered1

No pics on the public board, but M is 9 years old, about 70 lbs, and definitely under 4'9". She's in a backless turbo in my car, temporarily in the nautilus in HBB mode in my mom's car, and a seat belt in her mom's car. A is 5 years old, 35 lbs, with a 16" torso. She's in a Nautilus (harnessed of course) in both mine and my mom's car, and her grandparents and parents each have a seat from me (a Chase and a Bolero) but I have no idea if they're actually using them. If they're not, she's in nothing or a backless booster.

HEVY

DD is 5 yrs and uses Regents in both cars.
Mine is a 1996 Sable, post advisory, SBP W/recline bar in the middle seat.
DH's is a 1995 Lumina sedan, pre advisory, LBP no recline bar, in the passenger outboard.
I also have a Ridesafer vest in my trunk.

Last edited:

Lys

Senior Community Member
Ian is in a Regent in my Pilot and a Parkway in DH's Tundra.
I'm thinking of getting a Clek Ollie soon.

Misty-Bug

Cooper is FFing in a Radian in the center of my 1996 Ford Taurus station wagon. Who can officially no longer RF. He is 30.5lbs. In canada the RFing limit is 30.

My DCB (daycare boy, not sure if there is really an abbreviation of this) is RFing in a radian, outboard Passenger side. He is about 26lbs.

New grandma

My grandson, 4.5 months, 15 lbs:
Baby Trend Flex Loc in Honda Civic, middle install with seatbelt and Mitsubishi Montero Sport, outboard passenger side with seatbelt.
True Fit in Chevy HHR, middle install with seatbelt.

Nennib

DD1 - 7 YO 40-41 LBS
DD2 - 4 YO 34-35 LBS

'04 Xterra

Generations/Generations (both LATCH installed - only two seating positions when LATCH installed, they sort of share the middle)

'08 Altima

Generations/Vision (both LATCH installed outboard Generations for DD1)

(All seats are used as harnessed car seats)

Nenni

oxeye

In my car (Chrysler Pacifica):

DD1 FF BV driver side outboard
DD2 RF MA passenger side outboard

In DH's car (VW Passat):

DD1 FF Regent driver side outboard
DD2 RF MA passenger side outboard

Not sure what I'll do when the new one comes. The Regent will definitely have to move to my car, probably with DD1 in that in the third row and the two younger ones RF in the middle row (assuming DD2 is still under 33 pounds). DH's car will have to do a three across - I'm already a little intimidated by it. I'm sure it will involve at least two Radians, though.

TerisBoys

Nenni - are you in Canada? If not, you need to remove the harnesses on your 7yo's seats.

DD1 - 7 YO 40-41 LBS
DD2 - 4 YO 34-35 LBS

'04 Xterra

Generations/Generations (both LATCH installed - only two seating positions when LATCH installed, they sort of share the middle)

'08 Altima

Generations/Vision (both LATCH installed outboard Generations for DD1)

(All seats are used as harnessed car seats)

Nenni

BW1426

RF All Star Blue Marathon outboard passenger LATCH
RF Princess Radian center seatbelt
FF Princess Radian ouboard driver seatbelt

All in a 2007 Pontiac G6

That's the setup for today....who knows what it will be tomorrow.

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Wow, ours are easy. Piper (6 years and two days, 37.5 pounds) sits in Britax Wizards on the passenger side of my 2001 Xterra and DH's 2004 A4.

Wendy

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
I have to many seats to choose one. Currently though there is a Monet TF in my Dodge Ram 1500 quad cab, a Olivia MA in DH's Ram 2500, and a AOE in DH's Ram 3500. Who knows what it will be next week.

mimieliza

Miranda - 21 months, 26 lbs.
Britax Boulevard
RFing passenger side outboard
2002 Subaru Forester

Other seats:
EFTA - to go in our new-to-us 1999 Honda Odyssey at the end of the month
Roundabout (outgrown RFing)
SS1

xxluckychicxx

'99 Olds Intrigue
Jackson (30lbs and 35in, 13.5 in torso): RF Uptown passenger side outboard
Maiya (22lbs and 25in, 11(?)in torso): RF SS1 driver side outboard

My mom's '98 Honda Accord:
Jackson: FF Evenflo Triumph (for now)
Maiya: We just move her SS1 (for now)

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC